Time to.....

Discussion in 'LOCAL INDIANA TALK' started by tackleholic, Nov 2, 2009.

1. tackleholic

tackleholic New Member

State:
    New Albany
    throw away some old bait. After waking up this morning just around 7am I took the time to throw away some bait what was lefted over from fishing this summer. Leftovers of 1 skipjack & shad, chicken hearts & gizzards, some store brought baby shad that never works for me & I almost forgot the squid & scallops. :embarassed: :confused2: :sad2: :angry:

2. Catfish_Scooter

Catfish_Scooter New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I just ditched 3 or 4 bags of old skipjack myself the other day, going to try jigs as the water cools down when the skips get back in the shallows and chasin stuff.:smile2::wink:

3. Flootie16

Flootie16 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    you named a bunch of things in there that are delicious...well mainly just the squid and scallops! Eat those they are wonderful!

4. tackleholic

tackleholic New Member

State:
    New Albany
    Pm me with the recipes. :wink:

5. Shad Man

Shad Man New Member

State:
    Tyler, TX
    Its crazy. You are throwing Skippies out and I am making room in my bait freezer for more.

6. Shad Man

Shad Man New Member

State:
    Tyler, TX
    I can say from personal inebraited experience that shad ain't bad especially when your on the tail end of a case.

7. Shad Man

Shad Man New Member

State:
    Tyler, TX
    Just slow roast them over an open campfire flame.:smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2:

8. Flootie16

Flootie16 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Justin thats nasty....case or no case lol EWWW!!! :crazy:

9. tackleholic

tackleholic New Member

State:
    New Albany
    I think that thawing out the shad & skipjacks & refreezing over & over again is not good taste. :confused2: