time to vote on the speaker for the sep 10, odnr meeting

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by catfishfearme, Jul 17, 2009.

1. catfishfearme

catfishfearme New Member

State:
    govecity,ohio
    Ok brothers, it s time to vote, The 3 brothers whose name will be at the end of here have all asked to be voted on, they know the time this will take, and they are still willing to do it, that in its self shows me that these are good stand up men,:wink: i think this is going to be a lot for 1 man to handle:crazy:, so it being sead in the other thread a few times, that it will be a good idea to have a speaker, and a another man to help the spokesmen it sounds like we should vote for two men. the FIRST name that you type in will be for the SPEAKER, the second name that you type in will be counted for the man that's going to help the speaker. the voting will end, counted, and posted on Tuesday the 21 of July at 11:OO pm, the lucky winners will have there name posted on the same tread as you voted in. thank you for voting,and we all give a big thank you to the 3 men that spoke up and volunteered there time to help his brothers and the sport of CATFISHING. the 3 men are. garrett cope / Retired To Fish, Garry McLaughlin / loan wizard, Shawn dostie. :big_smile: after the voting,counting, and the posting of the winners, i will be DONE (hell yea!! :wink: ),it will be up to the winners to make treads, and up to US to help them

2. catfishfearme

catfishfearme New Member

State:
    govecity,ohio
    Retired To Fish/ Garry McLaughlin. and Garrett cope .:big_smile:

3. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I think alot of people might have lost interest becasue of all in the infighting on here.

4. hunted

hunted New Member

State:
    washington court house,oh
    yes,need to set priorities and what is needed to be discussed.maybe if we get a speaker,they can say what should be addressed and worked on from there.

the main goal is to stop the illegal taking of our fish,which starts with the sellers,not the buyers.

i think we should let it go at that and work on it,and trying to get some evidence for the meeting.

5. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I agree, the main goal, the number 1 goal is to address the illegal selling of fish to paylakes...That is what started all these discussions in the first place.

However, I think there are those amongst us that want to muddy these waters.

I persoanlly wont be going to the meeting now, because of some of the pm's I have been sent, and dont give a rats ass if anyone else goes.

And before you say that I am running, no I aint running, just tired of the bull shit.

6. catfishfearme

catfishfearme New Member

State:
    govecity,ohio
    ok folks, iv only try ed to help,in a way i was thinking helped, sorry if it s b/c i f!!! up, and if it was all any one had to do was say something to me thats all:big_smile:

7. hunted

hunted New Member

State:
    washington court house,oh
    well,next time think before you speak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nah,just kidding.its hard to get a group of people together and make them think quite the same way.

8. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    For those that do go I wish you luck, it can be done..I was invloved with the group that went to the ODNR several years ago to get the limits in place we now have on catfish.

Sadly, those limits are not being enforced.

9. Garrett Cope

Garrett Cope New Member

State:
    Columbus Ohio
    No worries Rich. Your effort is appreciated. Call me naive but i still think some good will come of this whole debate.

10. smoothkip25

smoothkip25 New Member

State:
    ohio
    It is a great thing you guys are doing but i to think we should get some hard evidence against the people that are participating in this so we have a stronger case. I still think it will help some to bring it to the attention of the ODNR but not sure without hard evidence they will do much about it. Hope Im wrong. Good luck guys!

11. Tuckertroop

Tuckertroop New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Agree 100%. No evidence and only word of mouth wont get us far im afraid.

12. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Something that might help is go to the meeting and bring up the fact that this is happening and maybe even the duck story and find out why one is better than the other. While at the meeting could also find out exactly what is needed for proof and what are the legal ways to get them.