Time to start Tracking Santa!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by CuzICan, Dec 24, 2008.

1. CuzICan

CuzICan New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, A
  2. bownero

bownero New Member

State:
    Hastings, Ne.
    MR. Santa is in Burgas, Bulgaria right now!!:big_smile: Pretty cool thread.:big_smile: Better hurry up to make it to my house! LOL!!

3. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Istanbul, Turkey. He's gettin closer!! LOL

4. CuzICan

CuzICan New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, A
    It has Video of places like the Taj Mahal, Pyramids of Egypt, Space Station too....I am watching some of them now :cool2: He's at Port Elizabeth S Africa now!

5. bownero

bownero New Member

State:
    Hastings, Ne.
    At the present time, Santa is in Brussles, Belgium. I hope he's ready to cross the Atlantic Ocean towards the USA! I need a new rod and reel for Christmas. LOL! I've been good this year. I think.?:roll_eyes:

6. biga

biga Well-Known Member

State:
    evansville
    come on now mark!! its about giving not recieving!!:eek:oooh: do you need my adress so you can forward that rod and reel to me??:big_smile::big_smile::big_smile::big_smile:

7. bownero

bownero New Member

State:
    Hastings, Ne.
    Sure Adam I will be more than happy to give the Rod and Reel to ya. Then we can go fishing together! Guess I was a little greedy! LOL! Anyhow, I opened my gifts tonight, but no Rod and Reel! That's alright. I got other gifts and I'm truly thankful for them. You right Adam, it's always better to give than receive. I know my kids made out like bandits this year. More toys for the boys. It's COOL to see the expressions on their faces. That's what it's all about! By the way, my wife loved the necklace I bought for her too. Makes me happy!!:big_smile:

8. bownero

bownero New Member

State:
    Hastings, Ne.
    Hey! Santa is in Madison, Wisconsin. He's getting closer to my house!LOL!:roll_eyes:

9. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    SSSSSHHHHHH hear them bells???(LOL)

10. bownero

bownero New Member

State:
    Hastings, Ne.
    I do! I do! Santa's in Lincoln, Nebraska. That's only 100 miles east of me. Wait a minute! I think I see Ruldolph's Red Nose! Yep! There he is! Darn it. Stop!! I grabbing my bow and shooting him down! LOL! I missed. Rats. Better luck next year!:roll_eyes::tounge_out:

11. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    I have mine ready maybe I will get a crack:big_smile:WOOO-HOOO ya missed MY TURN (LOL)

12. bownero

bownero New Member

State:
    Hastings, Ne.
    Do ya think a heat seeking missle will take Ruldolph down? My arrows don't have the long range capabilities! Gotta get more ammo! LOL! Ah heck. I'm going to bed.:cool2: Good luck Kenny!

13. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Danged if I didnt miss to..:embarassed:..next yr bro-we gotta get his deer...:roll_eyes: man there fatt(LOL)

14. CuzICan

CuzICan New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, A
    Ya'll better leave them reindeer alone! Santa can't see to get to us without the famous Rudolph! I'm glad ya'll missed!

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!