Time to move on

Discussion in 'LOCAL MICHIGAN TALK' started by hear_kitty, Jun 13, 2006.

1. hear_kitty

hear_kitty New Member

State:
    Vassar Mi
    Where is the best bullhead spot!

2. jspiel

jspiel New Member

State:
    comstock park michigan
    try just about any farm pond or gravel pit. any place with a soft bottom and little or no current.

looking for bait are you, don?

have you got that heavier gear yet?

3. Sparky Larson

Sparky Larson New Member

State:
    Marlette Michigan
    Hey Jon,
    Did you happen to find out anything about that camp ground we talked about?
    Dig deep my friend. When I come up next time, I'm going to have to have a place to lay my head. That three hour drive back home after spending almost 10 hrs. in a boat, is a night mare.
    Sparky

4. jspiel

jspiel New Member

State:
    comstock park michigan
    Grand Rogue Campground:

non hookup sites $24.00 per day for 2 adults. $3.00 per day for each additional adult.

rustic/wilderness sites:

$18.50 per day. limited to 2 adults pr site.

5. Sparky Larson

Sparky Larson New Member

State:
    Marlette Michigan
    Hey Jon,
    Thanks for finding those prices for me. I hope we can get togther soon, too do some fishing or BS ing, or both. I must admit, I had the time of my life.
    Sparky

6. jspiel

jspiel New Member

State:
    comstock park michigan
    gotta admit, so did i....even with the "curse of the middle seat" hanging over my head......LOL at least i saw some fish, and you guys had some hits.....it was a night well worth spending.......after hearing about the trip, one of my friends at work wants to start catfishing, and he has a boat.........

7. bwanatony

bwanatony New Member

State:
    Grand River Valley, Weste
    Man, I hope I'm around when you guys catch some big fish sometime.
    If you're this happy after that trip, once you nail some big 'ole flatheads you ought to be downright silly.
    I have to admit, though, I would have had a good time- even without the fish.

8. Sparky Larson

Sparky Larson New Member

State:
    Marlette Michigan
    We have to remember, without this site, none of us would have ever met! I know I would not have learned as much about catfishing as I have in the past year. Three cheers for the BOC.

You're right Tony, I can't wait for the reaction I'm going to have when I latch onto one of those Monster Flats. I guess the Flathead Waltz will begin!
    Sparky