Time to make you fellas laugh!!!

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by catcrazed, Jan 28, 2010.

1. catcrazed

catcrazed New Member

State:
    ohio
    So, this past April I got maried right. I told all my buddies that I was gonna make this wedding something that NOBODY was gonna forget and As you will see, Im sure They wont. They will forever remember the evening I guarentee it!

First off let me start out by saying that the wedding was hillarious. My wife nor I attend a church at this time so trying to find someone to marry us was a job in its self. Finally found someone and man was he a nice guy. When we met with him before the wedding he just made you feel comfortable ya know. You could kinda cut up a little and not feel funny doin it around him.

Duhh duhh duhh duhhhhhh! My ushers right off the bat rip the runway in half before gettin it to the stage. Woops but freakin hillarious!!! My buds were sweatin that one but It just eased my nerves to laugh.

The next thing that happened was gods way of sayin "if you would have attended a church this wouldnt have happened". Were up on the stage, I expected to be nervous as hell but was as calm as ever. As you know my name is Robin which is a name that could swing either way if you know what I mean. Preacher starts off with this.................................. He looks dead into my wifes eyse and saids "ROBIN, do you take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband" I immediately crack a smile so big my cheeks hurt as I hear chuckling from the crowd he didnt know what he did. You should have seen the look on his face when He faced me, looked down at his book, looked my right in the eye and said aloud "Oh boy" with a quivering lip and said "Your not Ashley are you?" The hole dam place lit up in laughter.

Now for the reception that not even you guys are gonna ever forget!! After most of the younguns were gone it was time for daddy to light this mother up and make this a night to remember and this is what I did in front of the hole dam place!! it all started in the bathroom with a bunch of wigs and my prized undies!! My father in law has never looked at me the same since that night. Enjoy!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 28, 2010
  2. catcrazed

catcrazed New Member

State:
    ohio
    More. And by the way, the wife stomped my ass in the Dollar dance!

Attached Files:

3. ohio hilljack

ohio hilljack New Member

State:
    ohio
    You will always have good memories of getting married, some don't

4. catcrazed

catcrazed New Member

State:
    ohio
    By the way, in the very first picture I posted above there is a gentlemen standing just to my left.......................... That is the famous "kataddict" from the Ohio site on here. It was nice to see him with hair for once.:laugh1:

5. brian88b

brian88b Member

State:
    Fairdale, KY
    Congrats looked like a blast LOL to say the least

6. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Yep, I can sure think of a few from mine:

The mystery bottles of Sprite and we will never forget the "other" excitement on the stage!:laugh1::laugh1:

7. smoothkip25

smoothkip25 New Member

State:
    ohio
    Now I get It Robyn, them times that you have referred to fishing in a pair of thongs! You wernt kidding!LMAO!:silly:

8. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I was scared to ask Kip! LMAO!!! rollo

9. catcrazed

catcrazed New Member

State:
    ohio
    Thats right my friends, hold me to it!!!! My new avatar by fall of 2010 will be me holding a nice blue in a pair oh flip flops with a cheetah thong on baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who wants to take the picture. Ill give ya a free fishin trip!:fingers-crossed:

10. CatHunter24

CatHunter24 New Member

State:
    Dayton, Ohio
    After seeing this carnage, I am now afraid those things I thought you were joking about on the phone and referring to the wife are true....man oh man....lol

11. BobbyLee

BobbyLee New Member

State:
    Zanesville, Ohio
    Now That's Funny... Sure beats me out. Got married by a JP. And right afterwards asked me; If I wanted to pay on my disorderly conduct fine. That I got weeks prior to that for cussing out a cop, after my wife hit me with our car and took off. Get hit by the car. She takes off. And I get the fine. Just no Justice at all. And I still married her. Boy; What was I thinking...

12. Steph

Steph New Member

State:
    Cincinnati, Ohi
    Hahaha looks like a lot of fun! Your wife is pretty too :)

13. catcrazed

catcrazed New Member

State:
    ohio
    She's alright I guess. She's not quite up to snuff with my looks but she'll do till something better comes along! LOL