Time to get out there hoosiers

Discussion in 'LOCAL INDIANA TALK' started by river scum, Nov 8, 2006.

1. river scum

river scum New Member

State:
    hooterville indiana
    just a note to all my in. brothers to get goin. this warm front has got the temps rising so get down to the river and catch some hogs before winter shutsum down!

i hope you can see the graph from the net. the river is at 50* up from 43*!!! now get goin. hehe

Attached Files:

2. treddinwater

treddinwater Active Member

State:
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    I plan to get out there this Friday, but I don't know if I'll be able to go catfishing.:sad2:

3. SkiMax

SkiMax New Member

State:
    Rising Sun, IN
    I can't decide whether or not I am gonna drive the 2.5 hours home from school this weekend and fish or not. It's tempting.

4. river scum

river scum New Member

State:
    hooterville indiana
    were is your school max? you mean to tell me ther is no fishing around your school? thats a real tuff break,how are the students suposed to relax? lol

5. Fishgeek

Fishgeek Active Member

State:
    Indiana
    ...BEER!!!

Come on River Scum, you know that!

6. SkiMax

SkiMax New Member

State:
    Rising Sun, IN
    haha, that is how I relax most the time :lol:

I got to IU. We have Monroe right here and I crappie fish it alot when I want to relax. But i am not a fan of bank fishing for cats, especially not this time of year and my boat is at home. So if i wanna catfish, i usually go home and get out on the Ohio River.

7. river scum

river scum New Member

State:
    hooterville indiana
    oh yes matt i should have guessed that. beer american collage kids favorite past time. lol to bad you dont bank fish max, plenty of nice backwaters at monroe. those flaties in there love to cruse them for food.

8. SkiMax

SkiMax New Member

State:
    Rising Sun, IN
    Yeah, i plan on trying it this spring for the flatties. I am a little nervous about bringing my good rods up here though, my roommates can get pretty crazy with that pasttime :big_smile: