Time has come

Discussion in 'Prayer Request' started by fishingbuddie, Aug 17, 2007.

1. fishingbuddie

fishingbuddie New Member

State:
    georgia
    thanks for the prayers that you all gave this week before my surgery some of the jitters are still there but most are gone. i am sitting here waiting to go to fort steewart to the hospital there and have surgery this morning i have to be there t 615am and i should again should be in surgery about 915am if all goes well then i will return home today but that is if all goes well. the last suregry i had a year ago was suppose to be same day surgery and i end up in the hospital over night due to oxgen level dropping and they could not get it back up. so everyone one last time please say a small pray for me thoughtout the day and hopefully i will be able to update you guys on saturday(tomorrow) also i know that my husband and i are not on good terms but part of his unit jsut deployed half to the virgin islands and the other to peroto rico, they are there in preparation for the hurrican so please pray for them. again thank you and see you on the flip side

2. fish

fish Active Member

State:
    ChattanoogaTenn
    Sandy, we pray that your surgery went fine and you will be back with us tomorrow. We are also praying for all those who are down there helping out with the hurricane situation.

3. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Prayers sent Sandy. Good luck to you and keep us posted. Looks like you would be out of surgery now. Hope all went well.

4. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Sandy, prayers sent for a successful surgery and a speedy recovery.

5. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

State:
    Salyersville,Ke
    Thoughts and Prayers sent from ky

6. jlingle

jlingle New Member

State:
    Altus, Okl
    Thoughts and prayers sent from Oklahoma too, Sandy.

Say.... can I borrow your boat while you recover?:smile2: Kidding, just kidding, but it sure looks nice!!!!

7. fishingbuddie

fishingbuddie New Member

State:
    georgia

boat is not mine i wish i had a boat i would be on lake or river recoving lol