Time for some picks

Discussion in 'LilRyjoe's NBA Talk' started by Ketch, Nov 6, 2007.

1. Ketch

Ketch New Member

State:
    Minnesota
    Okay, its about a week into the NBA season. Lots of things are going to change before the deadline, but I gotta know....Who's going to win it all.

Let's see who everyone sees coming outta the east and outta the west and then who wins it all.

2. AZflats

AZflats New Member

State:
    Peoria, Arizona
    I gotta say that Grant Hill and Brian Skinner have been a perfect addition to the Suns. If no more bad breaks~ This is Phoenix's year..
    :roll_eyes:

3. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P
    As a lifelong Pacers fan, all I can say is that they had their window of opportunity to win a championship and now it's over.

4. Ketch

Ketch New Member

State:
    Minnesota
    I pick Boston outta the east. The west is a little more up in the air. I know it won't be my wolves:angry:

I hope KG gets his ring in Boston.

5. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    Yah, the Pacers don't look too bad, but they got rid of all of their best players. No more Artest, Jackson, and Reggie Miller retiring just killed the whole franchise.:sad2: Jermaine O'Neal is not the answer. I've been a Pacers fan my whole life, maybe we'll make the playoffs, but not the Championship.:sad2: I'll go with the Spurs again.:wink: Safe pick.lol

6. floundahman

floundahman New Member

State:
    North Caro
    The Boston Celtics will bring the 3rd major championship to Beantown this year. Too bad the Bruins aren't a true contender. Boston could have the grand slam.:wink:

P.S. Ryan if this post doesn't get this topic fired up, you'd better wait til football's through!:big_smile:

7. FATFLATTIE

FATFLATTIE New Member

State:
    ILM, NC
    Celtics/Spurs. Duncan vs KG will be the match up to watch. Duncan proves once again who the better player is.

8. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    Right on Flound! Yah, I would love to see an Eastern Conference team win the NBA Championship this year. Anyone besides the San Antonio Spurs again.:smile2: I'm sick of seeing them win every year.:angry: