Tim at Bass Pro Shop

Discussion in 'LOCAL MARYLAND TALK' started by hodx, Feb 17, 2006.

1. hodx

hodx New Member

State:
    diz
    Tim...what day will you be at bass pro shop in Arundel Mills

2. TIM HAGAN

TIM HAGAN New Member

State:
    Walkersvil
    Hey hodx I will be there must of the day sunday March 5th. And I will be doing a seminar at 12.30 I think thats the time I have. Think they give me 30 min to talk catfish, ACATS and get the BOC in there. Stop on by and talk will be alot of things going on that day. Alot of them will be there saturday also but I have the tournament saturday at Fort Washington.

3. Lngbo

Lngbo New Member

State:
    Marion Ark
    Tim are you going to be at the bass pro in Memphis

4. TIM HAGAN

TIM HAGAN New Member

State:
    Walkersvil
    No sorry lngbo just here in Maryland for now but as ACATS /BOC grows more everyday who knows about next year. We may see ACATS /BOC members at bass pro or Cabela's doing seminars on Catfishing. For now we are just breaking the ice and opening up the country to the Catfishing sport that we all love.Their are big things ahead for all who take the next step become a Star member of the Boc today and join ACATS surport the sites and the magaznie and together we can make Catfish as big as bassmasters or bigger.

5. photocat

photocat New Member

State:
    HOCO, Maryland
    hey tim, i got the flier for the BPS classic and they have you down for the 4th and 5th... Im assuming thats a misprint cause the tourny is sat. Right?

6. TIM HAGAN

TIM HAGAN New Member

State:
    Walkersvil
    Well I will have a table there 4th and 5th with acats and boc flyers on it. I will head there as soon as tournament is over and meet & talk with people until 9pm .Then I will be there all day on the 5th with one seminar from 12:30 to 1:30. So I hope to pick up alot of members for ACATS and the BOC at the same time. Maybe I will see some of our members there I will mostly be talking about the tournament trail and How and why I use different rigs in my Guide service. And you know me Danny King will be the bait must talked about then.