Tillery Report. March27th

Discussion in 'NORTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by Tomahawk, Mar 27, 2006.

1. Tomahawk

Tomahawk New Member

State:
    NC
    Well the winds finally died and fish were bitting. I was fishing up river this morning and did alright. I got a 12,15, and a 27lb blue. Also got a 4,8,12lb stripers. Along with a 6lb largemouth. All fish came from cutbait. Bait was really hard to get. Water temp was at 52*. When i got back to the ramp there was only one other truck there. Big difference compared to the weekends.

2. CMJ

CMJ Guest

Glad to hear that you had a good day Tomahawk. I'm going to try it in the morning. It is nice to have days off during the week.

3. Mpayne

Mpayne New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    I wish I could get a few days off during the week so there wouldn't be so
    many fisherman out on the lake. You never know what you will face when you pull up to the boat ramp on the weekends. We are now getting into
    the tournament season and you have to be flexible with your lake selection.
    Otherwise, you will end up sitting behind 10 - 15 guys waiting to launch. We are really lucky that we have Tuckertown, Badin, & Tillery so close together
    so you can quickly get too a different one if you need to change lakes due to pressure at one lake.