Tillery, 7-6

Discussion in 'NORTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by CMJ, Jul 7, 2006.

1. CMJ

CMJ Guest

Me and my son went last night. We caught two blues right off the bat, Jfwillia was there catching some too ,thought it might be a good night. There was a little current to begin with and then it stopped , so did the fish. We ended up with just 3 blues , biggest around 7 lbs. It was a nice night to be out though. We were on the upper end of the lake in 26 ft, water temp was 83.

2. jfwillia1998

jfwillia1998 New Member

State:
    north carolina
    Just a follow-up to CMJ's post ... I ended up catching 4 blues. All of them were around 4 to 5 lbs. It was still enjoyable.

3. catfishrus

catfishrus New Member

State:
    north carolina
    john how late did you guys fish? did you catch them before dark or after? congrates on the catches to both of you. maybe things will turn around at tillery.

4. jfwillia1998

jfwillia1998 New Member

State:
    north carolina
    Hey Michael,

We started fishing after dark. I think it was after 9:30 when I got my rods out - I think Jeff got his out a bit before that, but still after dark. All of the bites came from the bottom. We both had some out with slip corks that didn't get any action. I switched mine to all bottom rigs (I only have 4 cat rods right now), and I think Jeff and his son just reeled in their slip corked rods. You done any good lately?

John

5. CMJ

CMJ Guest

We all fished until about 2:00 am, then we woke up and went home....:lol: