Tillery, 5-26

Discussion in 'NORTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by CMJ, May 26, 2006.

1. CMJ

CMJ Guest

John and I went today, The bite was a little slow. We caught 4 blues, 2 channels, and 1 flathead along with several white perch. We also caught a largemouth that went just shy of 5 lbs. on cut bait. The biggest blue was in the 10 lb. range. The flat head was small and was caught on a hopkins little shorty. see ya

2. catfishrus

catfishrus New Member

State:
    north carolina
    hey jeff is the bait still hard to get and where they pulling any water? anchor or drifting?

3. jfwillia1998

jfwillia1998 New Member

State:
    north carolina
    Hey Michael,

Bait is still hard to get. We ended up getting most of our bait jigging the hopkins spoons while we were waiting for the cats to bite. They weren't moving any water this morning.

John

4. CMJ

CMJ Guest

Hey Michael, We caught most of the fish achored up the lake in the usual spot. We went back down lake to deeper water and caught a couple drifting in 27 to 35 ft of water. The water temp was 75.

5. catfishrus

catfishrus New Member

State:
    north carolina
    thanks guys im going to get out hopefully next week a day or two. i dont know if i want to fight the crowds this weekend or not. at least you guys got to see some fish and the water. john i might need you to show me how jeffs rigging that cane pole hes fishing with....lol.

6. Mpayne

Mpayne New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    Good Job Jeff, Glade to see you are up to your ol' standards. I would really like to get out this weekend, but have to agree with Michael that it may be to
    crowded. Just have to wait and see.......

Mark