Tillery 12-4

Discussion in 'NORTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by jfwillia1998, Dec 5, 2006.

1. jfwillia1998

jfwillia1998 New Member

State:
    north carolina
    Jeff and I went this morning - we had to work to get the bait for a while, but it was in the swift island creek well enough to get what we needed. We marked a lot of big fish right off the bat, missed one strong pull, and didn't have anything else there. We moved around a few times. Never got a lot going, but managed to catch four or five (can't remember). Jeff caught all but one fish, but he was nice enough to put me on a new personal best of 26 lbs.

See y'all

Attached Files:

2. CMJ

CMJ Guest

We posted the same report at the same time..........:lol:

3. catfishrus

catfishrus New Member

State:
    north carolina
    congrates on the new pb john but dont let jeff trick you into thinking HE put you on him because its already noted that jeff is a rod hog. you should have seen take that rod away from me at santee back in the summer and i seen him do the same thing to marshall the other day. i bet he made you sit in the back of the boat. sorry i just couldnt pass it jeff:tounge_out:

one more thing what day did you guys fish? yal going have to get your stories striaght. aw i love it.

4. CMJ

CMJ Guest

You are right Michael, I really only take people with me so they can take my picture when I get a big one. Somehow it didn't work out right today........:confused2:

5. jfwillia1998

jfwillia1998 New Member

State:
    north carolina
    I messed up two things on my post. The date - which Jeff got right. And I forgot - Thanks Jeff!

6. catfishrus

catfishrus New Member

State:
    north carolina
    hey john just giving you fellows a hard time. i did the same thing earlier this year and jeff caught me at it too.:big_smile:

7. jfwillia1998

jfwillia1998 New Member

State:
    north carolina
    No doubt you gotta be quick. It's hard to reel in a decent fish while sitting on a pedestal seat and trying to keep one foot in Jeff's chest or face so he can't get to the rod. I'm actually thinking of getting one of those small cans of pepper spray that women keep on their keychains, and if the wind isn't coming at me, when a rod goes down on my end of the boat --- pssssssss right in the eyes.

8. SC Hartwell

SC Hartwell New Member

State:
    Pickens, SC
    All over em bo, thanks for the report!