Tillery, 11-30-06

Discussion in 'NORTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by CMJ, Nov 30, 2006.

1. CMJ

CMJ Guest

Me and a friend went this morning, we fished from daylight until 12 noon. We ended up with 4 blues , 2 channels and 3 whites. The two biggest blues were 21 and 22 lbs. The current was on off then on again. The fish as always bit better during the time the water was moving. Still a lot of trash in the water,and still stained. The bait was easy to get in the boat ramp cove. I don't remember the exact water temp but it was in the low 50's. see ya

2. catfishrus

catfishrus New Member

State:
    north carolina
    hey jeff that fish didnt look that big from where i was at.....:tounge_out: just kidding you. i got 1 blue and 1 channel both around 8-9lbs and thats from up close too. not the best day for me. never seen so many dang logs. i didnt get there until 8.45 and one fellow was loading his boat back because he said he couldnt fish in all that trash.

3. jfwillia1998

jfwillia1998 New Member

State:
    north carolina
    I ended up with a 12.5 lb. blue, and a 3 lb. white (Michael I caught it not even 5 minutes after you left). Before leaving I was trying to catch some perch and the water started exploding around me. I threw a hopkins spoon and swam it near the surface, and caught 5 largemouth bass in as many minutes. Big fun.

4. catrod

catrod New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    Sounds like yall did good I went to Badin wed and caught a 5lb flat head and a couple of dinky channels, but it will turn around for the better soon. This weather has all the fish mixed up right now. Thats all about to change this weekend.

5. catfishrus

catfishrus New Member

State:
    north carolina
    john they must be alot of large mouth in there now. i caught two in my cast net this morning where i showed you they where. one was close to 4lbs. he tore a hole in my new 7 ft cast net.:angry: there was some big white bass in there too.