Tillery - 11.26.06

Discussion in 'NORTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by jfwillia1998, Nov 26, 2006.

1. jfwillia1998

jfwillia1998 New Member

State:
    north carolina
    Went from 6 am to 2:30 pm today. Caught 10 cats ranging from 1 to 21 lbs. That is a new best for me by about 1/2 a pound. It was a great day to be on the water. Oh yeah, I'll try to post a couple pics later.

See ya,
    John

2. catfishrus

catfishrus New Member

State:
    north carolina
    nice catch john! i wish i could have found them numbers yesterday but we tried and had fun doing it. i believe you and jeffs got a secret hole....lol.

3. CMJ

CMJ Guest

Nice catch John, Its good when you can catch them moving water like that on the weekends. I hope to get back mid-week. Got to go back to work tommorrow to get some rest from this deer hunting............:big_smile:

4. jfwillia1998

jfwillia1998 New Member

State:
    north carolina
    Here's a picture of the 21 lb. fish. I have to admit that it fooled me, I thought it was bigger. Oh well. Can't wait to see pics of the 89 lb.

see ya

Attached Files:

5. Rookie12

Rookie12 New Member

State:
    Kannapolis, NC
    I would think that one would go about 30 lb. or so.

6. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

That thing looks awful fat to go only be 21 pounds. Congrats and nice looking fish

7. dougc

dougc Active Member

State:
    Independen
    Awful fat to go just 20! I'm betting it weighed more than that.

8. jfwillia1998

jfwillia1998 New Member

State:
    north carolina
    I just checked my digital scale with a fixed weight - it was on. It was a deceptive fish, but it's back in the lake with the opportunity to make us all happy by getting bigger.