Tiler got his first all alone

Discussion in 'Channel Catfish' started by JERMSQUIRM, Jun 8, 2006.

1. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    well last night old dad got his first skunk. if ya all have seen my pic's in the illinois section ya all know im fairly lucky with the pre spawn channels. about 100 boated so far. 97 to be exact.

well last night i took my boy and the better 1/2 and dad bit the dust. but old tiler got two all by his self. he tried to get me to take it but i said reel it in ill net em.

the pic's below tell the story. dad's proud.:smile2:

2. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    he wanted to eat em for supper. :roll_eyes: so i cleaned em and tonight he gets to eat his own catch.:cool2:

3. Cattracker16

Cattracker16 New Member

State:
    Wilton Iowa
    Looks like you guys had a fun time. I've beat the skunk a few weeks ago but the daughter finally beat it last weekend she boated a 1.5 # channel. it was kinda funny i put the rods in the holder, and let them set. she was sitting on the back of the boat and says hey dad ur pole is bobbin.. i told her to grab it and reel it in.. she was all smiles after that.. It's always a great time taking the children fishing especially when they catch some..

4. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    Way to go Tiler!!! Show your dad how to catch 'em:lol: . Glad to hear that you two had so much fun.

5. RiverKing

RiverKing Active Member

State:
    Yellow Spr
    Looks like you and your son had aome good quality time together..Tell him Crongrats on skunkin dad..LOL

6. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    ya he had fun with those. getting him ready for the gathering now. going to shelbyville this weekend to see the brothers. hope he catches some more but well have a great time reguardless.