Tiillery thrusday 4/19

Discussion in 'NORTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by catfishrus, Apr 19, 2006.

1. catfishrus

catfishrus New Member

State:
    north carolina
    fished tillery this morning until the rain got the best of me. there was no current and no shad in the boat landing cove. we caught 7 catfish 6 blues and 1 channel. all fish in the 4-10lb range. had two other fish on that felt decent but they pulled lose. used white perch for bait. most of the fish came from the mountain creek area. i seen the game wardens trucks at the landing when coming in. so be careful around the no wake zone at the bridge. i seen a jon boat come under the bridge at full trottle. i told him that was his lucky free pass.:)

2. CMJ

CMJ Guest

Hey Michael, You have been fishing to hard ,today is wednesday..............lol. We ended up with 7 blues from 6 to 18 lbs. We caught 2 achored and 5 drifting. We caught fish in 30 to 36 ft. of water. Not a good day for catching shad. Its a good thing that we have white perch.

3. catfishrus

catfishrus New Member

State:
    north carolina
    well jeff i guess you got something there. i posted yesterday as the 19 with my son at badin when it was the 18. today i posted as thrusday when it is wednesday. i must be getting alltimers. spending all my time on the water but it want last long got to go back to work before long. i can keep up with it better when im working. i never miss a friday. well now that its wednesday i think i will try badin on thrusday.:rolleyes: