Tickled Pink

Discussion in 'NORTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by quadrunner42029, Jul 2, 2009.

1. quadrunner42029

quadrunner42029 Member

State:
    NC
    Finally got my catfish sled running right few gremlins in her 2 fouled plugs and some loose wiring got her fixed up lol going to badin tonight to try our luck i havent been on the water in 3 weeks so maybe ill have some luck tonight ill post if we do good later guys

2. Jollymon

Jollymon Well-Known Member

State:
    Wilm .N.C
    QUAD glad u got the boat fixed, now don,t make all the cats in badin have sore mouths :wink::smile2:

3. catfishhunter2009

catfishhunter2009 New Member

State:
    North Caro
    Congrats on gettin your boat runnin , good luck tonight . :smile2:

4. quadrunner42029

quadrunner42029 Member

State:
    NC
    caught 5 or 6 channels one nice one about 7 lbs or so nothing special but boat ran good so im happy and im not going again until monday or later traffic was crazy and i dread seeing it this weekend there was 70 billion jugs all over badin then some dummys cam and anchored down like 15 yds from us i would have been pissed and showed my butt ifwe would have been wacking them so we tryed a new spot and caught some channel cats and missed a few but good night seen another shooting star tonight we see alot of them when we fish at night on badin and we always make wishes and one night it came true i wished for one to almost jerk the rod out of boat and 5 minutes later it happened and i grabbed it as it was going overboard so im more careful with my wishes now lol ill post next time were out good have a good safe weekend guys and happy independence day guys!! :cool2: