Ticket punched for Warsaw!

Discussion in 'MISSOURI LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by Burwell40, Oct 20, 2006.

1. Burwell40

Burwell40 New Member

State:
    Iowa
    4 of us Iowa Catfishers are bringing our boats down to Warsaw on Nov. 8 for 3 days of hunting big blues. You Missouri brothers keep me posted on Truman and upper LOZ bite, eh?

Mike.

2. Itch2Scratch

Itch2Scratch New Member

State:
    Ivy Bend on LOZ, Missouri
    On LOZ look for the old river channel and deep holes with fresh shad, they seem to be moving in that direction.:wink: Good luck guys!:big_smile:

3. spoonfish

spoonfish New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo.
    Good luck to you guys when ya make it down here Mike. On Truman have seen several being caught in shallower water still but the majority hanging on the channel ledges. They may be moving to the deeper fall patern by the time you get here though. Plan to try again this week end and will let you know where there at. Might see you out there when your down.....

4. timpndr20

timpndr20 New Member

State:
    missouri
    Been catching several nice blues in 25 to 35 feet on bottom in LOZ in the last week and a half.Caught 1 40 lb. blue,1 30 lb. blue,3 in the 20 lb.range,1 35 lb.flat head and lot's and lot's of 3 to 10 lb. channels and blues.All were caught drifting with 3 to 4 inch whole fresh shad.Look me up when you get down here,if I have time I'll show you some hot spots on the lower LOZ.e mail me at timpndr20@yahoo.com if interested.I'd be happy to be of some help.