Thursday Night fishing trip

Discussion in 'OHIO RIVERS TALK' started by Catfish_Rob, Dec 15, 2009.

1. Catfish_Rob

Catfish_Rob New Member

State:
    Cincinnati, OHIO
    So the conditions for bank fishing are finally going to be good for me again. Should be 31 ft. and 42 degrees. Get a nice fire going. Should be a good night.

2. head hunter

head hunter New Member

State:
    ohio
    where ya going ,??

3. Catfish_Rob

Catfish_Rob New Member

State:
    Cincinnati, OHIO
    It's a little bank fishing spot off of 52. I park in the parking lot of the Leblond Recreation Center and then I just walk to the river from there. It is kinda steep but it isn't too bad. There is usually enough wood for a good fire. Feel free to try out my spot sometime. haha.

4. CatHunter24

CatHunter24 New Member

State:
    Dayton, Ohio
    Good luck on the catching, and look forward to hearing a full report. Good thing about bank fishing this time of year, is the fire can keep you warm while you are waiting for the big one to hit.

5. Catfish_Rob

Catfish_Rob New Member

State:
    Cincinnati, OHIO
    Definitely, a fire is a must. I am just hoping there isn't too much mud around.

6. stangcrazy85

stangcrazy85 New Member

State:
    PerryTucky
    keep us posted my man
    hey why you gotta live all the way down there to far for my old ranger to go

7. BobbyLee

BobbyLee New Member

State:
    Zanesville, Ohio
    Good Luck Rob. Stay warm and hope you find a couple good size Blues in that hole... Let us know how ya do brother...

8. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Goodluck to you. Look forward to a good report and pic.s! :wink: rollo

9. smokey869

smokey869 New Member

State:
    frederickt
    good luck and stay warm, when i fish in the cold i have and old paint or tar can, about 5 gallon metal one, i punched a few holes in the sides and add a few fire bricks, get a box of fire starter logs and light one and drop her id, put the lid on and it will burn for about and hour and the fire bricks will keep it warm for another hour or more, just dont set on it too long when the starter log is still burning, may get a can brand on yer backside lol, but will heep you and your feet warm :wink:

10. hunted

hunted New Member

State:
    washington court house,oh
    good luck on the trip.place a can of sterno under your fishin seat,should help some with the cold lol

11. prostreetS10

prostreetS10 New Member

State:
    ohio
    good luck bud hope you get a few.