Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wife and I got there about 5:30 caught some nice gills and one of the (CFY) fish:alien:, ran into some friends (AL & DEE) great people they are, talked for a bit and we decided to fish together. Towed their boat up to the spot fished all night Al had one run and I had one we both missed. Had coffee in the am and headed back. No fish but a great time.

·
Registered
367 Posts
wife and I got there about 5:30 caught some nice gills and one of the (CFY) fish:alien:, ran into some friends (AL & DEE) great people they are, talked for a bit and we decided to fish together. Towed their boat up to the spot fished all night Al had one run and I had one we both missed. Had coffee in the am and headed back. No fish but a great time.
Hey you caught bait and a green carp! Thats some fish just not one of those ugly mudsuckers...lmao

G

·
Heck you had a great time, thats what it's all about, Spending quality time with wife and friends, what more could you ask for??? I know a big Flathead:Happy:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.