THURSDAY 9/21

Discussion in 'LOCAL INDIANA TALK' started by RiverBuggy4x4, May 19, 2009.

1. RiverBuggy4x4

RiverBuggy4x4 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I AM GOING FISHING BUT NOT SURE WHERE ANYONE HAVE THE DAY OFF AND WANT TO MEET UP SOME WHERE:smile2:

2. Fishgeek

Fishgeek Active Member

State:
    Indiana
    Tony, I'll assume you meant 5/21?

3. whiteriverbigcats

whiteriverbigcats New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Yes he ment 5/21..:smile2::smile2:

4. DANNYfrmINDY

DANNYfrmINDY New Member

State:
    Martinsville, Indiana
    Hey Tony give me a call in the morning and i'll see about going out. I've got to get a tire on the truck fixed first (wink wink).

Shane, are you going to get out also. I really enjoyed fishing with you until Ben scared you off!! LOL!!!:smile2::smile2:

5. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Good luck on your fishing trip brother!

6. whiteriverbigcats

State:
    Indiana
    HAHA, Yeah hes a bully... Yeah I may get out.. I dont see why I couldnt.. Ive been a little under the weather here lately but i went out last night and hooked a few.. i will be at it again tonight also...

7. RiverBuggy4x4

RiverBuggy4x4 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    hey danny i lost your number so if you can pm me with it and i will see what i can do avout getting it fixed wink wink lol:smile2:

8. DANNYfrmINDY

DANNYfrmINDY New Member

State:
    Martinsville, Indiana
    So where abouts are we talking about? I picked last time and we seen how turned out. It's your turn Tony. I'll be checking throughout the night( cause i work thirds) and you have my number. I hope to see you brothers on the water.

9. kyleco55

kyleco55 Well-Known Member

State:
    Central In
    hows the river looking guys? the big blue in shelbyville is still up.. i was hoping to hit eagle creek for bit tomorrow to stock up on some shad before i leave for dale hollow friday morning.. nobody in the tenessee or kentucky pages can lead me to any near where im going..

10. DANNYfrmINDY

DANNYfrmINDY New Member

State:
    Martinsville, Indiana
    The river down at the IPL dam where we all met up is down. It is actually lower than when we were all out there. I haven't checked up in Indy but since it's low down here i bet it isn't much different up there.

11. kyleco55

State:
    Central In
    thanks danny.. i sent travis a message on yahoo.. eagle creek runs through his back yard.. its been up for the last few weeks.. dunno if they got the gates open or what.. hopefully he checks his messages before i head to indy tomorrow.. you guys know where your going yet? ive got to go to someones house bout noonish, to change their brakes.. then im free till bout 6

12. DANNYfrmINDY

DANNYfrmINDY New Member

State:
    Martinsville, Indiana
    No not yet. Tony still hasn't made up his mind. He is suppose to call me in the morning and let me know. If i don't hear from him i'm just going to get some nightcrawlers and try for some gills then head down to the bridge at 39. If that doesn't produce i'll probaly raid Shane's spot there just south of the dam.

13. kyleco55

State:
    Central In
    well give me a call when you guys figure it out.. not sure what ill be doing..

14. whiteriverbigcats

State:
    Indiana
    I see he didnt set up a place... I caught one small flatty tonight but nothing seemed to be out and about

15. whiteriverbigcats

State:
    Indiana
    How dare you!!! im going to go down river and snag ur lines then... LOL:wink:

16. DANNYfrmINDY

DANNYfrmINDY New Member

State:
    Martinsville, Indiana
    Go ahead, I'll just call Ben to scare ya off again!!:smile2::smile2:

Just kidding. But seriously I'd like to catch up with ya some time and get some pointers on gear and techniques. I really need to figure out whats up with the bail on my 9 footer.

17. whiteriverbigcats

State:
    Indiana
    I have the same reel here.. Its not working at the moment.. I may tinker with it here in a min and see if I can get it working.. But you can have it for parts... the bales in great shape.. I can make sure I have it for tomm and just give it to ya..

18. DANNYfrmINDY

DANNYfrmINDY New Member

State:
    Martinsville, Indiana

I'm not asking for freebies by any mean, but if your willing i will gladly take it off your hands. This is the kind of thing that makes me proud to be a member of the great site. Reps coming your way.

19. RiverBuggy4x4

RiverBuggy4x4 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    ok guys here we go I was thinking either the creek mouth just north of shanes spot or :wink:where the mouth of white lick dumps into the river

20. DANNYfrmINDY

DANNYfrmINDY New Member

State:
    Martinsville, Indiana
    Both places sound good to me. Let me know which one you pick.

BTW, how do you get to the mouth of White Lick? I've looked on google earth and it looks like a walk from centerton bridge or blue bluff. Am I even close?