Thrift store find! baby/fishing cart

Discussion in 'Misc Fishing Tackle Talk' started by dinkbuster1, Feb 23, 2007.

1. dinkbuster1

dinkbuster1 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    was about to start thinking up a design for a fishing tackle/livewell cart to attach to a bike for some of our "long walk" spots, but lo-and-behold look what i found at the thrift store this evening! this will work great! dumb manager thought it was broke due to it having only one control arm:roll_eyes: she couldnt "give it to me" per store rules and had to charge me a wallet-busting $1.99! thing is brand new, never used, now all i gotta do is paint it CAMO! "God" i love thrift stores:tounge_out:

Attached Files:

2. BAM

BAM New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    You found a deal, looks like it will haul your stuff.

3. brad kilpatrick

brad kilpatrick New Member

State:
    Kansas City
    should work well pretty good buy

4. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Congrats.. some people just have the knack of steppin' right into it...:cool2:

Ol' Man
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Don't stand in someone else's shadow when it's your light that should lead the way.

5. gadzooks

gadzooks New Member

State:
    Kingwood, Tx (Houston)
    My grandson still rides in the one I bought for him, but I got it for exactly that reason. When he can't ride in it any longer, it becomes my bank fishing cart. I'm looking at a three wheeled jogging buggy in my garage, and two different baby strollers as possiblities too. Them rugrat accessories have so many uses if you just think about it.

6. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY

And come out smellin like a rose. LOL!

7. Nightprowler

Nightprowler New Member

State:
    ohio
    DINKBUSTERS,to boldly go where no catfisherman has gone before.Thats gonna make some of our trips a little easier.:wink: