Three PBs in one morning....

Discussion in 'MEMBER FISHING REPORTS (BECOME A FISHING LEGEND)' started by Cathooker, Sep 4, 2007.

1. Cathooker

Cathooker New Member

State:
    Ga
    Sunday Sept. 2, 2007 was a good one for us. Quality family time and three personal best fish. My 5 year old grandson Caden caught a 13 lb blue for his PB....he was the KING of the world for a while....this is his biggest fish ever. I think we have created a fishing monster. He caught it and the only help his Dad gave him was to help him keep from letting go of my $150.00 outfit. Chris, my son, then caught a 22 lb blue which was his PB. Not ten minutes later Chris hooked up with another good un. This one beat his PB and was a 27lb blue. Poor old Dad had to settle for the 5 to 10 pounders...although I did manage to catch one 10 lb blue and a few smaller ones. All in all we caught 14 fish total, we released four (two real small ones and the two biggest ones) and fileted the rest. All the fish were caught in the Tennessee river near Chattanooga in 50 to 55 foot deep water just as the bait was dropping down the river channel ledge. We used skipjack and chicken breast for bait. The first picture is of Caden and Chris with Cadens PB. The second picture is of Chris and his 22lb and the third is of Chris and his 27lb......take notice that I am ABSENT with any big fish pictures....I had much rather sit back and watch my son and grandson catch fish....the smiles and high fives make it sooooo rewarding to me.

Attached Files:

2. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Great trip and congratulations to the young'ns on whup'n up on the Ol'Man!!!!

3. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Congrats to all and thanks for sharing.

4. neocats

neocats New Member

State:
    Steubenvil
    Sounds like a great trip. Great to see the kids having a good time.

5. kkyyoottee

kkyyoottee New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Great Photos!!!! Sounds like great trip!!!

6. CJ21

CJ21 New Member

State:
    Montgomery, Alabama
    Very nice cats.

7. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Great report and pics Alan!:big_smile: Excellent job teaching the young 'uns how to fish! :cool2:

8. bootshowl

bootshowl New Member

State:
    Indiana, J
    Thanks for sharing Alan. You are one coool grandpa...