Thread is suddenly gone???

Discussion in 'LOCAL IOWA TALK' started by catsrking, Aug 10, 2006.

1. catsrking

catsrking New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Has the thread "Iowa members who and where are you" been pulled for some reason, or am I just not finding it. When I tried to enter the thread from my email alert, it tells me I'm not authorized. Wuz up???

2. mikeskywalker

mikeskywalker New Member

State:
    IOWA
    Well Tom i told everyone that you are a bass fisherman undercover and you no longer are permited to read anything about catfish. The only way to fix this is to post a picture of you and a catfish !!!!!!!

3. Ahquabi_Master

Ahquabi_Master New Member

State:
    WDM Iowa
    Yeah catstring I noticed it was gone. I think it might have something to do with a list I made of everyone who posted who they were and where they were from. If it was pulled because of that I don't see why - the information was already on the thread. Well I do have the list saved on my comp so if anyone wants it let me know.

4. catsrking

catsrking New Member

State:
    Iowa
    I thought it was a cool list of folks. And if the info was here on site? Don't know man, we will have to wait and see.

5. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    I'd try opening a trouble ticket and maybe they can tell you.I don't know though.

6. catsrking

catsrking New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Thanx John, will do.

7. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    No prob,hope you get it figured out.

8. primitive

primitive Member

State:
    Dav. Ia.
    I have also been confused about this. I posted about catalpa worms a couple weeks ago, it was good information at the right time of year. MO. It is gone, but posts about " what do you put on your flapjacks" etc. seem to be more important and interesting to other members, rather than catfishing info. primitive

9. jholl949

jholl949 New Member

State:
    Mannford. Oklah
  10. jholl949

jholl949 New Member

State:
    Mannford. Oklah
  11. Iowa_Josh

Iowa_Josh New Member

State:
    Central Iowa
    For some reason when I go to these threads manually they default to seeing threads that have been written to in the last two days. Maybe that is adjustable.

12. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    When you go to a section that you have posted a thread in and can't find it, look at the top of the page in that section or the bottom of the page and you will see this:
    Page 1 of 6123456>
    Advance to the next page till you find it, it is usually there somewhere!!!
    Hope this Helps!!!

13. FishMan

FishMan New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    If it was pulled why would you take it upon yourself to spread it around. Think real careful now.

14. catsrking

catsrking New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Guess he didn't think he did anything wrong.....

15. mikeskywalker

mikeskywalker New Member

State:
    IOWA
    hummm an iowan on the iowa thread keeping up to date with his local fishing buddies i dont think i see anything wrong with that ????? or am i missing something ??????? no worries aquabi master

16. Ahquabi_Master

Ahquabi_Master New Member

State:
    WDM Iowa
    The information was in all the posts of the thread. Everyone willingly said who and where they were located. All I did was sum it into a list as a time saver. I still think there is nothing wrong with it...