Thoughts and Prayers PLEASE!

Discussion in 'Prayer Request' started by Mike81, Jun 14, 2008.

1. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    Well, I've been with my fiance for several years. Tonight I am packing to go to Boston for 2 weeks for work and she tells me she "hates" me and she has someone else and when I get back all my stuff will be gone... Man, I do everything I can to make everyone happy...I cook, clean, work on everything and anything, and I'm always positive that things will work out. You know...."tough times don't last...tough people do" She's really hurting me..... :embarassed: I don't understand??

2. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Mike,
    You are in my Thoughts and Prayers Buddy. If you ever need to talk or vent, PM me. I've been through that BS before.

3. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    If she loves you, she'll be there and glad to see ya when you get back. If not, well your better off in the long run. Good luck and don't let the worry eat ya up.

4. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Mike Thoughts and Prayers sent your way.

5. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    Mike prayers sent from Nevada.

6. Wabash River Bear

Wabash River Bear New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Man, most of the time it takes alot to bring a man to his knees, but women and kids can do it, and make it hurt. Mike, I'm real sorry to hear about this. About all I can tell you is to hang in there and keep your head straight. I've been in your shoes before and survived it, so will you. It may or may not end up the way you expect it to, but in time, no matter what, it will get better. Take care brother, prayers sent. WRB

7. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    :crazy:

dang buddie. i didnt see that coming. were all here for ya. p/m me if ya need to chat.

8. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    been there done that buddy, it;s the good guys that get hurt.

time heals all, it will get better.

9. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    I'll be prayin for your strength,Mike. I also 'have been there too' It aint no fun .But we are here for ya and if theres anything I can do please don't hesitate to pm me ,Ill give ya my # if ya ever need a shoulder to lean on and a friend to yak at.

10. germanmudfish

germanmudfish New Member

State:
    Gray, GA
    I have walked in those shoes. My prayers go out to you, sir.

11. smallieworld

smallieworld New Member

State:
    nc
    can't live with em
    can't kill them and use them for bait

hang in there

12. catman4926

catman4926 New Member

State:
    Texas
    Mike,
    I am so sorry to here that, sometimes things happen for the best and when you really love someone you don't see these things coming. But I agree with John if she loves you she will be there when you get back if it does not work out then it was not ment to be and God will lead the rite one to you . My prayers go out to you and may God Bless you

13. DANZIG

DANZIG New Member

State:
    West Virginia
    Cancel the Boston trip, invite several unemployed buddies to stay the week for a "he man woman haters meeting/drinking party,(no showers) and run her off instead. (politely of course, no loud voices, no excuse for the law)

After she is gone, put the bottle down, change the locks, your phone number, and find yourself a casual affair.

I know it sucks, but if she will do it once, she most likely will do it again. She has proven that you can't trust her. You do not need that kind of person in your life.

When things go bad with her new bo,(and I'll bet they will, he already knows she cheats) she will be right back at ya crying and needing a place to stay, tell her you feel for her but your new sweety would not like it.

It hurts, but count your blessings, you found out before you married her!
    It could have been much worse, kids, house, alimony, child support, sell your boat, truck, motorcycle, to pay your lawyer....

14. CuzICan

CuzICan New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, A
    Mike I think the world of you...I am sorry this happened but at the same time, I would hate to see you with someone that doesn't really love you-- you are too nice a guy for that to happen to you. These things hurt, and how well I know that-- John and I have certainly had our problems over the years and just managed to put things behind us and go forward and I pray for that for you...that whatever happens you can go forward.

Most of the time if we are unhappy we should look inside ourselves for the reasons, and I don't think it's you she hates, it's probably herself for doing what's she's done.

I am praying for you and sending my best wishes your way, and please pm me anytime.

15. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    My prayers go out to you, God Bless! Remember, God has a plan for you and everything happens for a reason. Perhaps this is God's plan, just something to think about! A relationship should not be hard work!!!

16. oh no

oh no New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Hang in there Bud

17. rob128146

rob128146 New Member

State:
    Rockwell, North Carolina
    Prayers and thoughts coming to you from NC!!:wink: Sorry to hear the bad news bud but you know I know it hurts now but if she does leave it will be better in the long run. Time heals. I know that sounds crappie but dude you are strong and you gonna make it with or without her. Best wishes in your situation.

18. bw69r

bw69r Well-Known Member

State:
    West Newton, PA
    Mike, i feel ya bud and know what you are going through. in fact i should be the poster boy for this. i could write a book about this subject. if you need to b.s. with somebody and vent a little give a holler and i am saying a prayer for ya buddy. keep your head up.

19. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    check in soon buddie. your a regular. ill miss ya dearly if ya go and leave us. youve got my best wishes.

20. jeremiad

jeremiad Well-Known Member

Name:
    Unspecified
    My prayers are with you too, Mike, during this difficult time. I think Cher (CuzICan) said it well...after all, who's too good for whom?