Thought I'd share some cute pics with you all.

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by catfishjohn, May 23, 2006.

1. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    These are some pics of my Mom's lil pup.She was 6-8 weeks old when these were taken,and I think she's adorable.

princess 1.jpg

princess 2.jpg

princess 3.jpg

She's spoiled if you all can't tell.

2. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

I love puppy pictures! She looks a lot like my Coale-man did when he was a pup. What kind of dog is she?

3. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Pomeranian,she is abt 9 lbs now and won't get much bigger.I think she was about 5 or 6 pounds then.She is a good pup,and never meets a stranger.

4. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Now I feel dumb. I'm usually good at identifying dog breeds. I haven't seen a black Pom puppy in a while. Coale is a Heinz 57, but the vet thinks he's mostly chow. He did look almost just like that as a puppy though. Now he weighs about 62 lbs.

5. elphaba7

elphaba7 New Member

State:
    Mo'town, WV
    Very cute little dog.

I used to have a puppy, now all I have is a big Mook.:sad2: His head is bigger than the size he was as a puppy, now.

6. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    LOL! I haven't seen as many black ones as the others,I had went with my Mom to get some fish at a pet store close by and saw her there.My Mom seen her and fell in love with her.A few days later my Mom talked her hubby into buying her for her birthday.

7. catsrking

catsrking New Member

State:
    Iowa
    She's a cutie. We have an older German Shepherd who loves to play with and be the "momma" to puppies, kittens and little kids.

8. Tellico00

Tellico00 New Member

State:
    Collierville, T
    A great looking puppy!

9. Tulcat

Tulcat New Member

Call this old vet a grouch, but I find your use of the American Flag in the first picture to be offensive.

JMHO

10. IL Hunter

IL Hunter New Member

State:
    Normal, IL
    That looks like one spoiled dog.

11. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    sorry abt that,I respect your opinion though.I didn't take the pic nor was I there when it was taken,just thought I'd share pics of my Mom's puppy.I thought it was just cute as can be.