Thought I found someone a fixer upper

Discussion in 'LOCAL SOUTH CAROLINA TALK' started by dudley-1, Oct 24, 2008.

1. dudley-1

dudley-1 New Member

State:
    SOUTH CAROLINA
    Guys, the city where I work has a rodio station that does the "swap shop" each day.It is basically free classified ads on the radio,their slogan is anything you want to buy , sell trade or give away.I got a steal of a deal a while back on a ron vest bait tank,$150.00.One day this week a guy had a 1969 starcraft 18 foot with 100 hp evinrude,runs good for $300.00,I thought boy,this would make a good catfish/striper rig and called him.It was a fiberglass starcraft,so I wans't interested in it.I didnt know they made any fiberglass,or dont think I have ever saw a glass starcraft.Yall ever saw one.I still have the number if anyone would like it,it's in Monroe NC..sam

2. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Sounds like a decent deal. I got me a starcraft this past year and I am very satisfied. It is Aluminum

3. Sunbird

Sunbird New Member

State:
    Sandy Run,
    Sam, What year is the motor?

4. dudley-1

dudley-1 New Member

State:
    SOUTH CAROLINA
    Jon,I think he said it was a 69 model,same as the boat.the number (704) 989-9716.My uncle has a old starcraft he got cheap and riged it up for the way he fishes,made a very nice fishing rig for not a whole lot of money.I thought this was a good deal,but when he told me the boat was fiberglass I didnt know of anyone who might want it.He did say the motor ran fine..sam