Those of You going to the National Gathering

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by jdstraka, Sep 6, 2006.

1. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    Hi Brothers and Sisters. The Wife and I were going out for supper tonight and on the way there I spotted a Yard sale out of the corner of My eye and saw this fishing rod standing propped up against a picnic table. So I went around the block to get another look. The Misses says where in the world are You going this isen't the way to King Fongs?So I say Baby did you see that yard sale we just passed?And she says yes. So I tell her well there was a fishing rod there propped up against a picnic table I want to look at.And Her reply was, You Crazy Old Coot You have More fishing poles than ten Men will ever Use in a lifetime! You are One Compulsive Old Goat!!! Well a man can only take so much if you know what I mean. So I says Your Right Biscuit Butt(Thats her Nick Name)When we get home after supper lets get in your closet and count all them paires of shoes You have in there! along with all the handbags to! Men you could of heard a pin drop, dead Silence! Good responce Right. You can tuck that one away Men, Just in case the need ever arises to use it OK. anyway I pull up to the sale,and scoot over to where the rod is, It was from Bass Pro.7ft. 2 piece medium action 15/25 pound line, and has a large openface spinning real on it. and it's called the Cat Buster matching set up. Looks brand Naw like its never been used! So I Ask the man what he wants for it? And he says what will you give me for it? so I says $10 dollars he thinks a bit and says OK, Done Deal !!. The Wife was Right about Me haveing Plenty or fishing rods! But Don't tell her I admited that, If You Need a cat Rod or Know of some one less Fortunate that needs one just PM me and let Me Know I'll bring it along to the National gathering and You or they can have it Free of charge no strings attached. It will make someone a nice set up I think. Your friend J,D.
    :big_smile:

2. gcarlin

gcarlin New Member

State:
    Richmond ,Indiana
    J.d. ,if Was Every To Call My Girlfriend Biscuit Butt I'd Have To Move In With You Brother.lmao. You Did Find A Good Deal Thou , And I Surely Wouldn't Have Passed It Up Either.

3. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    Well that diden't take long. Just had a Brother PM me and he is raising 3 children and his Only cat rod is worn out,so I'm sending it to him. Now I don't want no ataboys or nothing like that OK So Please Refain. Or I'll sick My Dog Bar Killer On Ya Tearible Mean Vishous Hound! LOL J.D.

4. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO

You are a great man brother, way to help out a fellow member.

If nothing else you can take it for the swap meet and exchange it for something you need.

5. LiquidSteel

LiquidSteel New Member

State:
    La Vista N
    JD, you got a heart of gold! Reps to ya!

6. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    JD, you are all right. Good deal and good man.

Speaking of the National Gathering. I hope all has a very good time,
    I will be reading all about it when yall get home.
    Enjoy, GodBless all, have some fun.

7. Stumpknocker2

Stumpknocker2 New Member

State:
    NW FL
    I really like that ....bisquit butt..lmfao...My wife ran back here to see what I was laughing at..lol thats the best thing today. Thanks much needed.