Thomas Hill

Discussion in 'MISSOURI LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by jdmert, Feb 29, 2008.

1. jdmert

jdmert New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Thinking about doing some fishing up there, but don't have a boat still. I have heard you can do alright bank fishing up there is that true? Catfish? Crappie? Where can I fish from, never been there before? Is there even any good bank fishing there? Any tips on what to use or just my usual selection of baits? ANy camping spots where I could pitch a tent? What time of year is best, how early in the year can I start bank fishing there? Any info would be greatly appreciated?

2. bodie

bodie New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Here is a link for a map of the fish attractors that I found on the internet. You can do good there for crappie and catfish from the bank. About anwhere you fish you can catch catfish. Crappie I would fish around the fish attractors and off of the Highway T bridge. Fish attractors 1,2,14,15 are in what the call the warm water arm.

http://www.conservation.mo.gov/documents/areas/neast/ThomasHillLake.pdf

3. Menth

Menth New Member

State:
    Kansas
  4. catfishchris

catfishchris Active Member

State:
    missouri
    Mert, if you call the following number, they will send you a map of the fish locater spots. I would laminate it and keep it in your tackle box.
    Missouri Department of Conservation
    Northeast Regional Office
    660-785-2420.