This yrs PB flathead catfish from clendening lake

Discussion in 'OHIO LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by varmint_sniper, Jul 27, 2009.

1. varmint_sniper

varmint_sniper New Member

State:
    OHIO
    Went out tonight with mbill aka matt and his wife was gonna hit tappan but the spot we wanted was taken so we went to clendening around midnight i got the first run i set into this yrs pb flathead 21lbs 6oz had no spawning marks and wasnt beat up let me tell ya though he fought HARD was an awsome fight then around 3am i had another run i set the hook hard and i set into nuttion but air :smile2: must have had a weak spot in my line and didnt notice it because there is a fish in clendening with my homemade cat flaot in his mouth and a 10/0 king kahle i sure do hope this fish is gonna be ok aim hopeing i didnt hurt him ? i wantto say thankyou to ROLLO for the post on how to make the noodle floats and to all of the fellow B.O.C members who have helped me with all my ?s THANKYOU everyone means alot my buddie tryed to get pics for me but the batt. in the camera were dead:angry: iam going to get a new 1 tomorrow so hopefully this wont happan again? :smile2: But at least i have a wittness matt aka mbill and his wife thax for haveing me along matt. just wanted yall to know was an awsome night no rain and a nice clear night for cattan .......sniper

2. trctrdr

trctrdr New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Congrats on the flathead and the reminder that my camera battery needs to be replaced, too. Never know when you might need it for that once in a lifetime pic.
    M&M

3. Catmanblues

Catmanblues New Member

State:
    S.E Ohio
    Sounds like a very productive night. Congrats on the catch!

4. varmint_sniper

State:
    OHIO
  5. rasmotherman

rasmotherman New Member

State:
    salineville, ohio
    congrats. im glad the rain held out. i finally broke my skunk streak the other night on a 6# channel. i think it is time to slam them. i have been going rogue and not asking permission to fish. i may not live through fall but it will be worth it:wink:

6. smoothkip25

smoothkip25 New Member

State:
    ohio
    Congrats Will on your Personal Best, sounds like you had a good night!

7. varmint_sniper

State:
    OHIO
    thax smoothkip25 was an awsome night just wish i would have seen the 1 that got away and i sure hope i didnt hurt him in any way?:embarassed:

8. mbill

mbill New Member

State:
    Midvale Ohio
    I know I told you that night but I'll say it again Good Job man, That fish wasn't going anywhere you had the best Net Man on the lake that night LOL:wink:

9. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Congrats bro on the fish! Thanks, for the uneeded thanks also! You can have all the tackle in the world, but you still gotta spend the time on the water to be productive! You did the work!:wink: rollo

10. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Sounds like a great fish, Congrats and good luck in the future

11. fishstick11

fishstick11 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    nice fish wil :wink:

12. shanelures

shanelures New Member

State:
    ohio
    congrats on this years pb!!

13. shanelures

shanelures New Member

State:
    ohio
    welcom to the boc mike!!

14. catfisherman369

catfisherman369 Floyd

State:
    Nashville Il.
  15. fishstick11

fishstick11 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    congrats on pb...nice fish will, shame I wasnt there to see him!

16. varmint_sniper

State:
    OHIO
    I forgot to thank my net man mbil aka matt thax a bunch man couldnt have done it with out you there and was happy to share it with 1 of the best guys ive come to know and fish with FISHSTICK 11 how ya been buddie ? heard ya'll got some bait for our trip this weekend good job man thax a lot

17. tcba1987

tcba1987 New Member

State:
    Dennison, Ohio
    CONGRATS...............thats a NICE FISH !!!