this years predictions

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by catfish kenny, Feb 12, 2008.

1. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Ok since all of us have cabin fever and we all want it to warm up hows about putting down your prediction for this years fishing...Is it gonna be good exelent ,you gonna catch a pb?.............................................................
    mine is this-I think we are gonna have a prety good spring flood...My pb probably wont be beat because I am gonna be busy working on my little ones taking them out so I am gonna be tourguide/teacher..and that means Dad is not giong to be serious as usual but..as far as fishing I think Its gonna be a very good year..........I am not gonna rule the p/b out but I dont see it.....

2. Gordhawk

Gordhawk New Member

State:
    Iowa
    I predict the fish will bite if they're hungry! Now, how's that for a predication? And that's all I'm going to say about that!

3. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Well,If I break my PB ,It wont be till around Christmas this year ,as thats when the biggest blues are cruising in Kerr. but I predict I'll be givin then fish heck every chance I get ,and I think my daughter will get her first turkey and mulie this year.

4. neocats

neocats New Member

State:
    Steubenvil
    A great year for fishing and a good chance at a PB channel. Tough to bet the 38.5# Flathead from last year, but I'm goona try like hell.

5. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    With the bad case of cabin fever I have, just going fishing will make this year a success!

6. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Well I always like to be optimistic and so I'm going to say heck ya I'm going to get me a new PB Flathead this year! :cool2:

7. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    I predict the Sun will come up in it's usual Spot. That is about the only thing I can be sure of. That and the fact that Nancy's attitude probably will get worse.

8. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Beet man I wander why she is giong to get worse.......:eek:oooh:
    You aint housebroke...stubborn and bent yup let me check here"just what I thought your driving her crazy"
    the sylum aint as cool as it use to be,60s are long gone and they aint got thee wander drug fer her ...I mean you and there aint nothing they can do fer you....I mean her....lol......
    And I must admitt sometimes you probably ought to be out in the barn not the house:smile2:

9. catfishcrazy256

catfishcrazy256 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Im going to try to beat my P.B. flathead this spring 41.6 wish me luck ,my P.B. channel is 14.3 blue wont come untill nov. have to beat 68.14 well something to think about !!! :eek:oooh:

10. Reel_Blues

Reel_Blues New Member

State:
    Virginia
    I predict a world record blue will be caught this year.

11. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Yup Good luck to you,MY pb flat is 25-the blue is 27 and channel is 10...SEMI RESPECTABLE but some of you boys have me smoked and make my lil ole fishes look real small:wink: Last year I didnt do to good in the trophy dept but We sure ate alot of fish....MAYBE this year but I am on dad detail

12. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    10/4 an the wifes attitude John(Mine that is) she is just starting Her 9th year of Minaposeie maybe it's 10,Lost track.LOL J.D.:smile2:

13. brewfish

brewfish New Member

State:
    fl
    Just finishing rebuilding my jon boat and actually getting off the shore this year will be a victory its self. Catching a big channel or blue is just the fishy icing on the cake. :0a23:

14. poisonpits

poisonpits Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    arkansas
    Name:
    johnnie
    no real perdictions but in 2007 i broke my pb on blues several times but the flatheads eluded me so for 08 im going to consentrat on beating my pb of 37 1/2 lbs.

15. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Took me a minute to find this so I could bump it but you all that spoke on this how the heck is your yr. Mine in the beginning I was fishing in cornfields then I have hit a pb & freezor is full as of last month(LOL) Its been a exelet different off yr! thats fer sure.Most of my photo album is this yr and its been ALLRIGHT!.....I wasnt fer off:cool2: