This Would Make Ya Fill Your Drawers!! LOL

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by catfishrollo, Jan 23, 2009.

1. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
  2. CatFuStyle

CatFuStyle New Member

State:
    Xenia, Ohio
    i would have needed a new everything not just drawers lmfao, although could you imagine the story you might be a redneck, if your fishing and you hooked into a water plane for excitment!!!!!:smile2::smile2:

3. rythymroach

rythymroach New Member

State:
    United States
    yep sure would have gotten me in diaper dumpster mode. lmao

4. RetiredToFish

RetiredToFish New Member

State:
    Newark, Ohio
    That is pretty cool ... reminds me of one time fishing on the St Johns River in Florida ... I was tied off to a big channel marker ... I had anchored with my back to the wind and wasn't paying any attemtion to what was coming behind me. All of a sudden a big oil tanker was about 20 feet from me and he was blowing his horn .... this thing was about 3 stories high ... I damn near jumped overboard .... The guys on the tanker were laughing their butts off at me .... Garry- :eek:oooh:

5. john catfish young

john catfish young New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    I think I would be finding out who the pilot was and I'd be bringing a big ole can Of whoop-a$$ with me....LOL:wink:

6. BobbyLee

BobbyLee New Member

State:
    Zanesville, Ohio
    Fished the Susquehanna River next to the airport, planes came right over head but not that close.

7. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I dunno what would be a worse scenario, a huge boat or a plane. Either way your butt is gonna start puckering!!!!:smile2: rollo

8. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    I wouldn't do anything except look for my Heart.:smile2:

9. RetiredToFish

RetiredToFish New Member

State:
    Newark, Ohio
    Jason ... I started swallowing really fast and hard when I felt some hairy with nasty taste in my mouth ..... :smile2::eek:oooh: ... Garry-

10. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    thats just wrong! LOL...rollo

11. katkiller77

katkiller77 New Member

State:
    dayton ohio
    I wonder of those fisherman wanted first class or coach the pilot should have asked them. rick

12. Moose1

Moose1 New Member

State:
    STEUB, OHIO
    THATS A GOOD ONE KATKILLER.
    WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IS WHEN THE BOTTOM DOOR OPENED UP AND THEY FOUND THEMSELVES WITH A PINE TREE STUCK UP THEIR ARSE.:smile2::crazy::eek:oooh:

13. katkiller77

katkiller77 New Member

State:
    dayton ohio
    THATS A GOOD ONE KATKILLER.
    WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IS WHEN THE BOTTOM DOOR OPENED UP AND THEY FOUND THEMSELVES WITH A PINE TREE STUCK UP THEIR ARSE.

another thing also did the pilot have tweezers for them to pull out the splinters lol :eek:oooh::eek:oooh::eek:oooh::smile2:

14. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    The look on the guys face trying to start the motor is still killing me! LOL..rollo