This will make your blood boil...

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by buddah, Mar 22, 2007.

1. buddah

buddah New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania Wi
    Anyone ever see or hear of this site? www.fishinghurts.com I think that everyone has the right to a peaceful protest but I don't have to like it! lol :lol: What do all you think about this?
    If you go to that site look at "angling"

2. oh no

oh no New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Check out their bow fishing video. Boy that looks like fun.

3. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    I'd like to meet some of those idjits that are members of PETA, just to give em MY perspective he he he.

4. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    You know how sometimes on your computer you'll get popups? Well that stupid thing popped up on mine I'd say less than a month ago! It had a picture of a fishhook in a dog!"I said whats this?" as I took a closer look it went on to describe how if you wouldn't want to hook your dog then think what the hook does to the fish! You are correct my good man! It did make my blood boil,and I put a post on here about it.That has got to be the most rediciolus balogna I've ever read.Katmaster said where he lives he's seen the same thing on billboards.I heard they were going to start posting signs everywhere people went fishing! I say to them"Lete get Retarded" cause in my opinion it's retarded hogwash.Thank you for giving me an opportunity to get on my soapbox.So stupid!!:crazy: :angry:

5. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    In a society where man makes a habit of killing and maiming his own kind, I have no problems yanking a fish out of water...

Ol' Man
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    One who admires you greatly is hidden before your eyes.

6. Coyote1

Coyote1 New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Dear Brother Jeb;
    I agree 100% with you. And not only that, but "Man" also enjoys killing other humans too!
    Most animals kill for either Defense or Food. "Man" kills man for FUN!:angry:
    We as a species ....... .... well, .... you DON'T want to get me started on that one!!!!:angry: :angry: :angry:
    Fraternally,
    Coyote1
    [[[[[End of Post :smile2: ]]]]]

7. FISHINSANTEE

FISHINSANTEE New Member

State:
    sc
    Like buddah said i don't have to like it. They are right I have never thought about it and I'm not going to start now. It's nice to be at the top of the food chain!!

8. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    From what I've read in the High area, PETA wont have to worry long. There wont be any fish left to hurt if the immigrant thing isn't kept under control, they will all be ate, dead or still born ! :eek:oooh:

9. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    well my uncle caught a bullhead catfish last summer. we laughed and tourtuerd it by sticking it into a bait well and when i got home i tourtuered it again by putting it into a 30 gal tank in my living room and feeding him,lol. hes alive and well today and about 3" longer too.:tounge_out:

10. metalman

metalman Well-Known Member

State:
    IN
    Name:
    Winston
    From all I have read over the years fish do not feel pain the way mammals do. Their central nervous system is different.
    No, we wouldn't put a hook in a dog, dogs feel pain. If I thought that fish could feel pain I would have to quit fishing as I cannot and will not inflict pain on any animal unless I was starving and desperate for food or if it was a case of him or me. I catch and release my fish and could not, in good conscience, subject them to pain for my entertainment and I 'm sure that goes for any true sportsman or woman.
    The PETA crowd are, for the most part, ill informed and use sensationalism to garner support for their cause. They would do much better to focus their efforts on dog fighting, puppy mills or the idiot with twenty malnourished cats in their house instead of painting sportsmen and women as torturing evil doers...W

11. BILLYP

BILLYP New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, North Carol
    That web site is run by notzies anyways.

12. coreyfence

coreyfence New Member

State:
    new york
    Vegetarian tuna and scallops :lol:. I wonder if they swat at flies and mosquitos

13. bootshowl

bootshowl New Member

State:
    Indiana, J
    I'm with ya Winston, and the heck of it is, they have to put down more dogs and cats they supposedly have tried to save than than most of the real shelters in America. They aren't any better at it than yer average county. But their main office is luxury digs, and the "top dog", makes big bucks. (Boy she is homely too)

14. Longhunter

Longhunter New Member

State:
    Kansas
    Gee! I was going to plant some vegetables today in my garden now I am all worried that when the seeds expand and break open to sprout they may feel pain. LOL

What is one to do?:big_smile:

Paul

15. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    I think there oughta be an open season on them idiots! Thin them out a little. Then see what they think...LOL!

16. metalman

metalman Well-Known Member

State:
    IN
    Name:
    Winston
    Have you never heard the lettuce scream when you cut their heads off?...W

17. coreyfence

coreyfence New Member

State:
    new york
    It's o.k. for the fish to kill though.Maybe they'll try and convince the fish to become vegetarianstoo. I'd rather be yanked in by a hook than eaten alive any day.

18. RiverKing

RiverKing Active Member

State:
    Yellow Spr
    Im with you on this one, it probably doesnt feel 100% good when they get hooked, but i think it is far from torture, and agonizing pain also. As far as the Bow fishing goes, im not much for it, because i dont like going out and killing things for "fun" either. People that kill carp and stuff usually just kill them for the heck of it, or because they dont like them..Thats just not me.But if its legal, then its there right to do it. But yes I think the "hooks hurt" scenario is a little on the extreme side. Maybe they should focus more on the real troubles of the world.

19. peewee williams

peewee williams New Member

State:
    Pembroke,Georgia
    I have often wondered if it ever inters these peoples minds of the pain,suffering,injury's and even death that millions of "outside working"folk go through every year world wide,so that they can do their thing while in the middle of all of their comforts.I have worked high and exposed in lightning,ice,hail,freezing,wind and rain storms.I have worked many days exposed in 3 digit heat.It was my living and my job just as it is for millions more in even worst jobs.Even if everything they say is true,many people suffer as bad for them,without a word from them.Why can they absorb the death of a man or woman on a high line in a ice storm without a word,yet condemn some one killing and eating a animal.Now people will raise cain if that death on the high line causes them to lose a minute of the game they are watching.It seems that the people who have suffered the least in this world know the most about suffering.If you don;t believe me,just listen to them.They are always glad to tell you about it,though they have never experienced it.I believe all creatures feel pain.I treat them all as such and never deliberately inflict any more pain or suffering on anything than I have to,to help it,use it or kill it.That worm wiggles for some reason when I stick the hook in it.I can not and will not ignore that,nor will I quit fishing with worms.I feel the same lack of shame that I feel when I see a bird eat a worm.I have been hunted by man with a weapon when I had none.I know that feeling.I have treated everything that I hunted,fished for or killed exactly as I hoped to be treated if it was me.I know of no better way to treat anything.If you know a better way,please let me know.I consider my self a vegetarian as I love vegetables along with my flesh.It gives me a balanced diet,and I like it my way.I love you Brothers and Sisters.peewee

20. flaboy

flaboy New Member

State:
    Wedgefield, SC
    I a Proud member of the
    origional People Eating Tasty Animals. I am aloso a total vegataeian. You are what you eat! so eating cows, deer, squirrels and or rabbits is the same as eating vegetables! lets all join our ancestors eating vegtables, fresh and organically processed!
    maby if we all ordered a bunch of their free veggy kits we could strain their budget And get firestarter so we can cook our Vegetables?