This weeks "Rollo's pick A loser"

Discussion in 'Wolfman's Nascar Pit Stop' started by wolfman, May 10, 2008.

1. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    Patrick Carpentier will be this weeks biggest loser. LOL

2. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Ill pick Waltrip :tounge_out::smile2:

3. Wabash River Bear

Wabash River Bear New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Well I hope its K Busch and I hope it comes in the form of payback from Jr. and I hope it hurts. Alot! :roll_eyes:

4. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    A.J.Allmendinger I dont know why he even has a job.
    smokey

5. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

100% agreed and I hope so but I don't think JR will do that, JR is a class act. I'm gonna pick Michael Mcdowell. Is he even in this one? If not I'll go with R. Gordon.:wink:

6. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Here we go again!! LOL....:smile2: The biggest loser this week will be Bobbie Labonte from 10th. to last.....Mikey is gonna run the field!!! rollo

7. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    Robby Gordon will find some mess to get into....:big_smile:

8. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    wa wa wa!:smile2:

jr fans still havent been keeping up to date. they (JR AND KYLE) were sitting on the hood today talking before the race. JR is a class act. just wish his fans would follow his act.:wink:

my cuz is a JR fan. i showed him the other thread tonight. he laughed. he said big deal kyle got loose and s5$& happens.:eek:oooh:

tufffish. man i thought you were out. then he got the lead again. then dropped out again. now matt and carl are having problems. glad i picked,

KYLE BUSCH
    :smile2: and he just hit 1200 laps lead in the 3 series. ya what a looser. better watch out. be a shame if he earns a cup before JR lmao.

AND HE JUST TOOK THE LEAD. GIVE HIM A BREAK FOR GODS SAKE. HE WANTED A WIN. AND THERE ARE FEW LEFT THAT STILL BELIEVE HE DID THAT ON POURPOSE. VERY FEW.

hats off to blaney. having a great run.

9. catman37

catman37 New Member

State:
    ohio
    for not being much of a kyle busch fan you sure seem to be in love with him:wink:

10. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    nope. not now. he was a target by some extremist fans. i cant post the video because of the jr fans filty mouth,. but he actually editted the boyer view out of his you tube video . and i gave him a lot of bad additude back. kyle got the shaft for larry and darrells mouths. they jumped the gun and sparked the BS that took place this week.
    not in love with him. thats just your blind eye again showing you the side you want to see. he tapped biffle pretty bad tonight. didnt look good from my view. im just on his side with last week. to many blaming him. im not on your wagon. the earnhardts could fill the artic ocean with cars they have spun. but SOME of you fans seem to have double standards. when they wreck it ok. when they get wrecked your roaring.

oh well i dont care. jr looses again. now its his car fault. always somebody fault but his.

seems to me like another richard kyle petty tale to me.
    kyle won ,carl second. im on a high horse lol. got a good finish and another check in the leaderboard. and take a look at my league you didnt get in on ,lol. i didnt pic kyle or jr.:smile2:

nope. dont like love him either way. just i know when a man is wrongfully accused. and aint afraid to speak my mind on it. but i could show pics frame by frame. its obvious you will never accept that the car spun. your stuck on darrells and larrys stuipd remarks made before the replays.

so stay in your world. i live without the balnkets over my head.:smile2:

11. catman37

catman37 New Member

State:
    ohio
    i was just ribbing you man,relax:big_smile: and as far as being a blind,extreme jr fan you got me all wrong there.i know hes not the cleanest racer out there,and when he rammed carl edwards from behind and carl came up and hit him later,i knew it was justified.we just have a difference of opinion,and believe me theres really no proof either way as to what REALLY happened when kyle and jr got together last race.if it'll make you happy i'll say it MAYBE kyle got loose and over corrected into jr.sure it could have happened,im just saying I didnt see it during the race and on the videos you posted no matter how many time i watched it.does that mean kyle intentionally ran into jr,no,it doesnt.only kyle himself knows the truth,and for anyone to say they have proof and think they know is pure bull@3^&!

12. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
  13. catman37

catman37 New Member

State:
    ohio
    actually if theres any one driver out there today who seems more like an itimiator to me its always been tony stewart.ive always felt like he'd do pretty much anything to win.but thats what i like about jr,hes not like that,if he was he'd be more like his old man,probably have more wins but he'd done it dirty,kinda like how kyle races:wink:

14. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    funny and he gets ripped on to in the comm ents. JR just aint living up to his name and folks. its gonna get worst. first it was dei's fault. now its kyles. nobody deserver a freakin win. i donat give a stinking hoot how your daddy was. its like how i gives reps out on here. you need to earn them. jr cant fitr the bill. he may be on every ax bottle razor ad, amp commercial. that dont make ya a winner. you makeing me get down and dirty in jr and i dont want to. but to say kyle has no tallent and is loose cannon. WHOS saying that? JR fans. lmao.

hes got more dale earnhardt in his blood that JR ever will. and hendrick will be figuring out his mistake. ya hes got a billboard. but traded a winner for it.

15. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    read this one.

http://sports.espn.go.com/rpm/nascar/cup/news/story?id=3382634

JR sais he got loose too. and that JR took him out and to blame him would make him a hypocrite. and fans tossed stuff on the track. man. i would switch if i was a JR fan lmao. alot of them are a discrace. i hope most of the litteres went to jail or was fined.

man in done. post at will im done here. i see what the evidence is accomplishing. nothing. blind, deaf, .......:smile2:

remember the three monkeys? thats why we have 12 jurers. some have an intrest in the partys and a fair trial cant be given.

16. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    maybe your eyes can see this. took busch out of chase in 07. like JR said in last article. so you win. busch did it on pourpose. and JR got payed back. like dad would have done. jr is as reckless and dirty as kyle. ive shown jr wrecking carl, barrett and busch. so get off the horse. busch stold nothing from jr. if hed been 4 seconds out like kyle tonight he wouldnt had to worry about being wrecked. jr couldnt win in a missle.:wink:

[youtubevid]7uWrWT40n70[/youtubevid]

john? hows that for loose cannons??????? lmao. man i cant believe jr fans on you tube. there the ones that really have me boiling over this. im just trying to show kyles side. jrs done it to many. so has kyle. dont point. be mad and lets go racing.

17. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    take two of the last videos and see a shrink in the morning. the dirty driver is on your tee's and hats.:wink:

jr aint like that. have ya seen the three vids ive posted. hahahahaha take off the blinders.

[youtubevid]OqRCrl23Gr4[/youtubevid]

18. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    [youtubevid]wwiczGMkdHw[/youtubevid]

now say jr isnt like that. makes ya look somewhat fooliish. i know ya see these.

bet edwards feels like JR did lol. but it was the 8 that did the wrecking. JR said "he checked up" daddy tought him that one!!!!!!!

talk about dangerous. why didnt jr let up to avoid carl like kyle was supposed to let up. same crap. JUST JR is the supposed replacement for dad. but aint living up to it. so fans are irate.

carl gat screwed by a punk. hows that feel.:wink: get what im saying?

19. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    in car. JR NEVER LET OFF. A LOOSE CANNON THERE. COULD HAVE KILLED HIM.:angry:

20. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    hear the boos jr got when he stood on the car.:smile2:

bout like kyle got.:smile2: