This weeks pics -- Yeller (aka. Pearl's) Pb

Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by TN Greg, Aug 15, 2008.

1. TN Greg

TN Greg Member

State:
    MO
    Went out again last night, only caught a few kitty's in the teens. Didn't come close to any pb's. Anyway, attached are the pics from a couple of nights ago (a task within itself) -- Pearl's 48 and Nessie's 33.

Ratman raised a pretty pertinent question yesterday......where are my fish pics? It's really simple. You know how excited kids get when they get to reel in a fish, well the kids I fish with happen to be nessie and pearl. And it's fairly obvious they didn't catch enough panfish growing up as it's nothing less than a brawl to see who gets to the rod first when it goes down........I choose not to participate. Hopefully, they'll soon mature. Until then, I'll be the camera guy.

I'm going to climb under my desk and sleep now.

Attached Files:

2. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Looks like some great fish, congrats and good luck in the future

3. slider

slider New Member

State:
    louisiana, mo
    nice fish great job guys

4. Dredge

Dredge Member

State:
    Arnold,Missouri
    Very nice fish.Way to go.

5. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Heck with maturity, grab the rod!!!:eek:oooh: You got time to mature after ya in the nursing home and talkin bout the ole daze.:smile2:

6. FREESPOOL

FREESPOOL New Member

State:
    Edwardsville, Illinois
    Yep, that looks just like the one my daughter and I were GOING to catch. But we decided to send him downstream to you guys. :eek:oooh::confused2::smile2:

7. FREESPOOL

FREESPOOL New Member

State:
    Edwardsville, Illinois
    You have to split the rods up before you even bait them. These two are yours, these are mine, and those over there are yours. Then each one is responsible for baiting, casting, and reeling fish in on THEIR OWN rods. :wink:

8. TN Greg

TN Greg Member

State:
    MO
    It is interesting how folks do it differently, it seems like most of you do it this way. We actually take turns for the most part. If someone is new or hasn't gotten into a big one, they get a few extra turns on the rod. For example, after Pearl nailed the 48lber, he's night was basically over and regulated to bait boy and netter.

As far as baiting and casting, it's simply get all the rods out as quickly as possible -- so everyone does a little bit of everything. Pearl does a little more baiting and less casting, but it's pretty close.

At the end of the day, I don't much care who reels them in as long it's in our boat.

9. catfishcrazy256

catfishcrazy256 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Congrats on some nice fish

10. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    Ohhh Nooo My poles are My poles.. Get your own...

11. BEHITJ

BEHITJ New Member

State:
    Wentzville
    Dude those shorts are out of control:wink::cool2: