This weekend?

Discussion in 'LOCAL ILLINOIS TALK' started by catmankev, Apr 17, 2008.

1. catmankev

catmankev New Member

State:
    Valmeyer, Illinois
    Who's fishin' this weekend and where?

2. SLIPKNOT

SLIPKNOT New Member

State:
    Alton,IL
    Im fishing Saturday in a tournament at SPringfield LAke

3. alands94

alands94 Active Member

State:
    Lebanon, I
    Might hit Baldwin or Carlyle Saturday AM.

4. deerhunter4

deerhunter4 New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Sounds like that boat is working out pretty well for ya Aaron...Only had mine in the water 1 time...Hooking up a few night lights and installing a new battery tomorrow...Hopefully we can get out this weekend and fish a little between the rain drops...

5. catmankev

catmankev New Member

State:
    Valmeyer, Illinois
    I wanted to go, but I took my boat to Cope marine for a tune-up. Supposed to have it done in 3 days, they called today and told me it would be another week! :angry: Maybe I'll have it back by next weekend.

6. FREESPOOL

FREESPOOL New Member

State:
    Edwardsville, Illinois
    Took my boat up to Cope a couple months ago. They told me a week. Ended up being 3!!! :confused2: Hope they get it done soon for ya!

7. bwhupp

bwhupp New Member

State:
    Belleville
    Cope's service department is very, very poor. I was hoping it would have gotten fixed and taken care of nicely when they brought in new manager. Apparently, it is no better. A tune up should be a simple matter to get fixed and up and running.

I think I am going to Baldwin Sat and Sun. I really want to jug fish Carlyle thoug... but don't think that will happen.

8. illinois_angler

illinois_angler Member

State:
    IL
    Cope is not a place to go for anything IMO. There are plenty of smaller dealerships than Cope that can work on most makes. But...tis the season when everyone wants to get their boats going, so anything under a week is almost impossible.

9. stickusmc

stickusmc New Member

State:
    Glasford, Illinois
    im gonna go fishing somewhere come hell or highwater

gonna hit the woods to o find me some morels too:smile2:

10. bwhupp

bwhupp New Member

State:
    Belleville
    Well.. going to Carlyle Saturday for jugging and Baldwin on Sunday. Hopefully I can find some shad out at Carlyle!

11. big-muddy

big-muddy New Member

State:
    norfolk, va
    i went fishing in a pond today for a couple hours and caught 10 channels all 1-2 pounds, 6 nice healthy bluegills and 4 skinny bass. got sunburnt so bad i have blisters on my neck.

12. bwhupp

bwhupp New Member

State:
    Belleville
    My arms and face are torched too. Welcome to Spring.

13. skeezaveli

skeezaveli New Member

State:
    illinois
    i'll tell you what...i been out prolly a half dozen times this year!!! and ain't caught a minnow!!! not even a bite!! me and my queen went to beaver dam up in shipman....5 hours...not even a wiggle!!! i'm talkin' 4 foot grass over the bottom ofthe whle darn thing!!! i even been to my tried and true honey hole twice....didn't even get a wiggle fro the wind!!! i'm sarting to get frustrated!! but.....i'm thinking of heading over to auggie busch's place in missouri this sunday....

14. big-muddy

big-muddy New Member

State:
    norfolk, va
    like everyone says, you aint holding your mouth right