this weekend

Discussion in 'MISSOURI RIVERS TALK' started by FREESPOOL, Nov 29, 2007.

1. FREESPOOL

FREESPOOL New Member

State:
    Edwardsville, Illinois
    Is anyone braving the rain and cold this weekend?

2. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Sounds to me like it's going to be a good weekend to just watch football eat popcorn and more football.Nap in the middle of all that. How about you are you gonna be brave enough? I'm sure some of the die hards will be out there .

3. Malichi1970

Malichi1970 New Member

State:
    Fenton, Missouri
    Where you heading Dan and at what time on what day? Sunday isn't looking too good for me, but I may be able to do something on Saturday just depends what time your looking to head out.

4. FREESPOOL

FREESPOOL New Member

State:
    Edwardsville, Illinois
    Thinking about it.... I don't know if brave enough is the proper terminolgy.... I'm kinda thinking more on the lines of stupid enough fits better. :wink:

I haven't really decided on a day or time yet. I was just going to kind of watch the forcast and try and pick a time frame that looks best. So far, I've always just gone up around the Alton area. I haven't ventured off to any other parts of the river yet. I have a hard enough catching fish in the area that I'm somewhat familair with. I really be lost in a new area by myself. :smile2:

5. Malichi1970

Malichi1970 New Member

State:
    Fenton, Missouri
    Well Dan let me know if you decide to go or not and what ramp your gonna put in at and I'll try to meet up with you if I can.

6. theonecatfishbob

theonecatfishbob New Member

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    I am thinking about going out today. Having trouble building inthuseasim, cant remember how to spell it,. Its early I may get out there yet.

7. crazy

crazy New Member

State:
    Kansas CIty, MO
    Going tomorrow, it was either go fishing or go bowhunting.

8. theonecatfishbob

theonecatfishbob New Member

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    Went to WS today. Caught 3. 2,4,and 6 lbs. Was a pretty nice day. Bait was once again a pain in the patute.

9. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    I could probably handle fishing in this weather if I could build a big fire on one of the wing dikes and sit by it while I fish... hehehe

10. russ

russ New Member

State:
    dexter. mo
    im going out in the morn. its going to be nice down here. ive been working so hard havent been able to get out there, so snow, rain, wind, cold or even if the river was on fire im going......lol