This weekend

Discussion in 'LOCAL ILLINOIS TALK' started by bwhupp, Oct 17, 2007.

1. bwhupp

bwhupp New Member

State:
    Belleville
    Looks like weather will be nice... slight chance of rain... nothing too drastic it looks like...

All my fishing buddies are dead or owned by the wife.... any of you doing fishing? I want to try and maximize every weekend for a fishing time before winter comes and I complain that I missed a weekend of fishing! haha

2. alands94

alands94 Active Member

State:
    Lebanon, I
    "All my fishing buddies are dead or owned by the wife...."

Man, I'm glad I'm not either of those! :smile2:

3. bwhupp

bwhupp New Member

State:
    Belleville
    Me too :wink:

I think Paul Furry died. I wonder who got owned by the wife... hrm...

4. ldw45

ldw45 Member

State:
    Illinois
    Hey Brian, If all goes as planned I hope to be on Rend again Saturday. Will be drifting east of the mouth to Jackie Branch along 154..... We did good last Saturday and I am hoping for a repeat.

5. big-muddy

big-muddy New Member

State:
    norfolk, va
    Im off work saturday and nobody owns me but me. ill go out fishin with you guys. just tell me where to meet ya.

6. ldw45

ldw45 Member

State:
    Illinois
    Shane, If all goes as planned I will be at the first ramp on the south side of 154 passed Gunn Creek. I think it is called Sail Boat Harbor. I plan to go under 154 at the first bridge and drift the area just east of Jackie Branch. Will know more by Friday.

7. big-muddy

big-muddy New Member

State:
    norfolk, va
    alright just let me know what time. brian, are you comin out?

8. bwhupp

bwhupp New Member

State:
    Belleville
    I might be fishing Baldwin with catmankev... he will know more by tonight if he has to work

9. big-muddy

big-muddy New Member

State:
    norfolk, va
    i figure hes up in a deer stand right now.

10. bwhupp

bwhupp New Member

State:
    Belleville
    That is unforgivable! No more excuses! Catch more fish and leave the deer to cars/trucks! :smile2:

11. alands94

alands94 Active Member

State:
    Lebanon, I
    Preach on, brother! Seriously though, Catmankev knows his stuff.

I'm sorry about abandoning you this weekend, Brian. I'm sure you will survive....somehow. You are still very special to me :crazy: Besides, I still need someone to catch my bait! :smile2: I've got you scheduled in my blackberry for a romantic Baldwin evening on the 28th.:wink::smile2:

12. bwhupp

bwhupp New Member

State:
    Belleville
    Wow... you made my day. I had BAD kids today. Started with 3, by lunch I had 7, by end of day I had 2 remaining. Oh yes... out of school suspension is BUSY. I had liars to smokers to cell phone users to racists. Oh yes... I think weekend may start a day early. I am feeling.... feverish. :wink:

13. alands94

alands94 Active Member

State:
    Lebanon, I
    I wish I knew how to quit you :smile2:

Seriously, sorry to hear about all the troublemakers. As we've discussed before, you can't fix stupid......

14. bwhupp

bwhupp New Member

State:
    Belleville
    What ever happened to the paddle...

It might not fix stupid... but it sure fixes frustrated teachers :wink:

And you can't quit me. I just too adorable and warm to snuggle with. And the winter is approaching... :smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2:

15. alands94

alands94 Active Member

State:
    Lebanon, I
    "And you can't quit me. I just too adorable and warm to snuggle with. And the winter is approaching... :smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2:[/QUOTE]

Um, well, er, uh...........I'm not sure how to reply to that one :crazy::roll_eyes:

16. bwhupp

bwhupp New Member

State:
    Belleville
    Come on Kev.. where are you! You are not PMing me and it is Thursday night! Sheesh! Are ya working Saturday bro?

17. alands94

alands94 Active Member

State:
    Lebanon, I
    Brian - maybe you scared him off with all your mushy talk! :smile2:

18. bwhupp

bwhupp New Member

State:
    Belleville
    I hate when I do that! It scares off the catfish too!

19. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    Is there a HP limit on over there at Baldy1, and when or do they shut any of it for hunting?

And BW, if they brought the paddle back into the school all the Dr.s would go out of business...... Probably get better results if ya used it on the parents anyway!

OH yea, when ya going I wanna try out my new video cam, put you 3 on tv fishing. Well at least funniest bloopers anyway :smile2: :smile2: :smile2:

20. bwhupp

bwhupp New Member

State:
    Belleville
    Baldwin has a 50hp limit... and as far as I know.. there isn't a hunting problem.