This weekend...

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by jerryb, Mar 2, 2009.

1. jerryb

jerryb New Member

State:
    Ohio
    So, I'm thinking that with weather forcast for 50s and rain on Saturday, that would be a pretty nice day to knock the dust off and get out and try to remember how to catch a channel...

Lemme know if anyone is interested.... don't really care where I wind up - I just gotta get outta the house!

2. smoothkip25

smoothkip25 New Member

State:
    ohio
    If we wernt havin the babies this weekend id join ya Jerry! As soon as i can get out we will have to meet up.!

3. Garrett Cope

Garrett Cope New Member

State:
    Columbus Ohio
    If you're down around Columbus on Saturday Jerry I'm definitely gonna hit a local water if the weather is decent.

4. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I am planning on hitting the river, or a lake Saturday late morning as of now. Wife has plans, but things are always subject to change. You are more than welcome to meet up with me if I get to go.....rollo

5. jerryb

jerryb New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Garrett, was thinking of somewhere around z-ville possibly... you should make the trip over... who knows - maybe we can catch up with rollo and find some of his super-secret-he'll-have-to-kill-us-if-we-know spots... :wink:

'course, it may do me some good to switch things up and go to Cols... lol

6. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Good luck fishing brothers!

7. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Im gonna try to get on the river if all possible Sat. The only problem I foresee, is dropping water levels and Dresden's boat ramp was heavily silted in the other day from the last highwater. If the water would stay up alittle, then it would be much easier to launch. But, a hard drop in the next few days will make for a lot of work with the shovel. Whatever you decide on location Jerry is fine, just thought I would give you the invite..This will be the only time to get out before the son arrives, so I am looking forward to it. Hopefully the weather will be cooperative..lol...rollo

8. neocats

neocats New Member

State:
    Steubenvil
    I'm going to hit a few farm ponds this weekend. Temps down here are supposed to hit upper 70's, maybe 80's on Friday. Come on down and join me. It's a short drive down I-77, just past South Carolina.

9. jerryb

jerryb New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Priorities, man... you take care of mama and the li'l ones! We'll meet up - you don't live that far from me....

10. jerryb

jerryb New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Rollo, I would think with the rain predicted the next couple of days that the level would be up - but then again, I thought a turtle was a flathead, so what do I know?

Appreciate the invite, tho.... Dunno what I'm gonna do just yet.... I just wanna do it... !

11. jerryb

jerryb New Member

State:
    Ohio
    :smile2: Jeff.... you suck.

Seriously, hope things are okay down there...

12. smoothkip25

smoothkip25 New Member

State:
    ohio
    Im moving back to Apple Valley soon Jerry! We will hit some on apple valley lake this spring!

13. jerryb

jerryb New Member

State:
    Ohio
    That sounds real good - AV is only a couple of miles!

14. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Jerry let me know Im thinking of taking the boys to Dillon depending on the weather

15. misterwhisker

misterwhisker New Member

State:
    T. Bowl
    rain gear might be a must this weekend

16. jerryb

jerryb New Member

State:
    Ohio
    rain gear is better than snow gear anytime!! :smile2:

Garry, I'm definitely thinking along the lines of Dillon... might meet up w/ BobbyLee around there (and whoever else shows)...

I'll let ya know what's going on...