This Saturday

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by BGRUMBLES, Oct 12, 2006.

1. BGRUMBLES

BGRUMBLES New Member

State:
    ohio
    This Saturday my brother is in town and I will be taking him out fishing....I had planned on going to Dillon and was hoping the one and only TSPERGIN would go out too and show us a thing or two. Anyone else want to meet out there? WE will probably be heading out in the morning from columbus so we get there and launched at a decent time...let me know if anyone wants to go.

Ben

2. tspergin

tspergin New Member

State:
    newark ohio
    Ben let me know what time you plan on being there,Maybe I can get Tea and get him out again,do you know where the ramp is off of rt 146

3. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    What time are you all thinking of meeting?

4. true1212

true1212 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I am interested. I have found a bait that i belive that would catch alot of channels. its also a great bait on saltwater.

5. BGRUMBLES

BGRUMBLES New Member

State:
    ohio
    Hey guys....I can be there whenever...I was hoping you would let me know tspergin....thinking of showing up 10am ish based on what you said last time? I have never fished this lake and have no clue where the ramp is....if you give me a close landmark I can just mapquest it and get there no problem......let me know you guys....

6. BGRUMBLES

BGRUMBLES New Member

State:
    ohio

Ryan let's all just meet when it is best for everyone...I am not picky and it is my one day this week to get out so whenever is great. Take care

Ben

7. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Well I just found out Im going to a movie tomorow at 12 so if I am there it will be early like around 5 or 6 then leaving about 10ish. I might just go to buckeye after the game.

8. tspergin

tspergin New Member

State:
    newark ohio
    ben give me a call at 614 340 0805 and I can tell you how to get to the ramp,or I can meet you around newark and you can follow me

9. doughboy

doughboy New Member

State:
    newcomerstown,ohio
    will have to see what is going on but i would like to go

10. tspergin

tspergin New Member

State:
    newark ohio
    If anybody is going to be fishing dillon tomorrow please confirm here so I can hook up with you and hopefully get into some nice channels

11. true1212

true1212 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I cant make it up tommorow. Me and my dad r planing on going after trout. Srry but maybe another time.

12. RamRod

RamRod New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I may be able to make it out there after I get off work. How late is everyone going to be fishing?

13. tspergin

tspergin New Member

State:
    newark ohio
    Better check with me later Johnny,still havnt heard from anybody to know if they are going or not,if I go I will probably fish all day and right up till close to dark

14. BGRUMBLES

BGRUMBLES New Member

State:
    ohio
    tony I will call you in the morning around 9am. Hopefully I won't be waking you up. ANyone else that wants to come call and let's get a nice outing together....I gotta hope and pray my motor will run with this horrible weather lately.....I am thinking it may slow start and everything will be ok....

15. doughboy

doughboy New Member

State:
    newcomerstown,ohio
    well did you all go fishing or not? If ya did how did you do? come on guys let us know something

16. tspergin

tspergin New Member

State:
    newark ohio
    we went ,but shad were hard to come by,had to go to the spillway to get them,wind was bad all day,had whitecaps most of the time but I managed to get 6 channels mostly dinks,and one nice one.My runninglights quit on me so I had to leave right at dark and Ben and his brother were there when I left,I know the had fish too but I dont know how many

17. kenczar

kenczar New Member

State:
    Middletown, Ohio
    Wheres Dillion?

18. BGRUMBLES

BGRUMBLES New Member

State:
    ohio
    We ended up getting out of the water around 9pm...once it got dark the fish came out pretty well....my brother caught quite a few and two reallllly nice channels. One probably go 8 pounds the other maybe 6. We released 4 fish and one of tony's....all in all we walked with 11 good ones to take to the diner. Tony was the best guide a feller could ask for too.....I have never been to dillon so I was clueless, but he was very accomodating and even patient since he waited 2 hours past my expected arrival time on me and didn't even seem to mind....great guy! Next time I hope we can fish the same boat though, because one point of fishing is getting to know each other. My brother was here and he's a bigger guy so we couldn't all fit on one boat this time. Anyway many thanks to tony for showing me the ropes at a nice lake....hopefully I can return the gratitude some time.

19. doughboy

doughboy New Member

State:
    newcomerstown,ohio
    i think i am going to stop by the spillway and get some shad to take with me to IL so i can do some fishing after work seems like it may be my only chance to get out

20. truckin4x4

truckin4x4 New Member

State:
    columbus, Ohio
    glad to see that you and your brother had a good time. give me a call sometime and maybe we can get out on the water...... well thats if you want. it's starting to get cold now. well just keep in touch.