This one is for Shortbus

Discussion in 'MEMBER FISHING REPORTS (BECOME A FISHING LEGEND)' started by smoke, Oct 25, 2006.

1. smoke

smoke New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Well myself and shortbus had another goodnight at the river..I will let shortbus explain this one but i think the pic tell the story...and there is no spacial effects in these pics...:big_smile:

Attached Files:

2. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

Was that on a bet? It's funny but I would have to quit betting if that was the wager, lol

3. smoke

smoke New Member

State:
    Indiana
    :lol: yes shortbus was also able to catch a fish here are his pics....nbot sure but i think the fish has a better looking mouth than shortbus and he is smokeing.....

Attached Files:

4. smoke

smoke New Member

State:
    Indiana
    well benji shortbus said that the next person that catches a fish gets to take a pic of the other netting there fish in any way they like well i caught the first fish......:lol:

5. shortbus

shortbus New Member

State:
    indiana
    I let you catch the first fish cause you whined and cried AND CALLED ME NAMES cause I caught the last fish. Alright I did the little sign pic and had no problem with it,lol. Now Kris I think it's only fair for you to be a good sport and let me get a pic of you netting one of my fish,,,and you know what I mean,lol. Don't say it's to cold to go fishing as an excuse because the fish are still bittin. No more picture takin for me unless you play fair and get your pic taken,lol. Man, I can't wait till we get the boat out,,,Kris your gonna be the designated anchor winch,lol. Yeah did I tell you about the new anchor I made? 75lbs of pure steel,hahaha,lol
    Anyway's it was a !!COLD!! frekin night!! We had ice in the bait bucket,the net froze and my gloves froze to my reel handle!! Krissy,,,oh, I mean Kris mainly stayed around the fire and burnt marshmallows,sinkers,dead bait and a cheeseburger that was frozen. He wouldn't help get my fish on the bank cause he didn't wanna go away from the fire!!! It was a fun night man!!!

6. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

You two guys are crazy. Sounds like yall have a ball no matter what. Congrats on the catches to you both.

7. trnsmsn

trnsmsn New Member

State:
    Missouri Originally Now I
    Glad you had a great time, that's what it's all about:cool2:

8. catfisher43

catfisher43 New Member

State:
    missouri
    congrats on the catches,and the pictures.

9. bigredsbbq

bigredsbbq New Member

State:
    Illinois
    you to crack me up thats great keep up the good work gentlemen I can use the laughs

10. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Good Humor,Good Fish, Great Pics.You guys are a riot. Glad you have a good time. Keep the pics coming. Thanks

11. smoke

smoke New Member

State:
    Indiana
    ok shortbus i am game for what ever pic you want to take but like i told you lastnight i am not taking my pnats off for you to take my pic on the river or any other time for that matter....so you had better think of another pic...:lol:

12. shortbus

shortbus New Member

State:
    indiana
    What the,,,:0a30: ,,,,,lol I have a plan in the works don't you worry.

13. ka_c4_boom

ka_c4_boom New Member

State:
    Bedford,Ky
    yall are truely nuts :lol: great to see someone besides myself have that much fun .

keep them posts coming , that means dont put up them rods till i put up mine :lol: that dont happen

14. smoke

smoke New Member

State:
    Indiana
    oh i am not putting my rods up i am just putting them down for a few while it is deer season.. there will still be more fishing adventures to come...hey shortbus i ant scared.....:0a37: :hell_boy:

15. shortbus

shortbus New Member

State:
    indiana
    haha,,,you should be!!!

16. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    LOL, Thanks for sharing, I can tell who lost the bet.:lol:

17. river scum

river scum New Member

State:
    hooterville indiana
    you guys are nuts. there must be somethin in the water west of here. lol

18. smoke

smoke New Member

State:
    Indiana
    hey jw you still making that stink bait for our next fishing trip to the river?

19. shortbus

shortbus New Member

State:
    indiana
    Got a fresh batch right here in my drawers!!!:bad_smelly:

20. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    LOL! You guys got me laughing real good with this thread!:lol: Thank you! This reminds me alot of the Flathunter - Mellon threads that I always got a kick out of! Keep up the great posts guys!:big_smile: