this morning pictures

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by rebelzgrl76, Dec 9, 2007.

1. rebelzgrl76

rebelzgrl76 New Member

State:
    CO
    It snowed last night and this morning I woke at 5:30, waiting for a bit of sun to rise so I could go out and take some pictures. I took alot of nice pictures and Id like to share a few with you.

~Enjoy

Attached Files:

2. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Thanks. We got snow here but it aint that pretty!! LOL

3. Ruger 454

Ruger 454 Member

State:
    LaGrange Kentucky
    That is some pretty country you live in,I have never been to the mountains but would love to see that part of the world sometime.Thanks again,great pics!!!!

4. CHAVEZ CHAVEZ

CHAVEZ CHAVEZ New Member

State:
    WesternSlope,CO
    great pic there , did ya just get up this morn'n and decide on take'n pic.:roll_eyes:
    looks cold over there .:eek:oooh:

5. catfisherman60

catfisherman60 New Member

State:
    Greenwood AR.
    Amy I like the photos you posted to day.I am glad you got the snow and not me.Thanks for them.I see places that I will never git to go.

6. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    Goodness Amy! You really upset me sometimes. I love to take pictures. In all the years I have been doing it, not one time have I made one that even comes close to your everyday typical ones. (just kidding on being upset)

You do have a outstanding talent for photography and I am jealous. Not just of your ability, but toward anyone with talent of any kind.
    I would love also to paint-no talent there either.
    I would love to play an instrument-half deaf and completely tone deaf.
    I would love to sing-did you know walruses can sing? Well, better than I can.
    I would love to write-I have actually had folks fall asleep while I was talkin, not much chance it would be much different in writing.

Keep up sending us the photo's, you make many of our days with them.

7. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Thanks Amy for sharing the winter/snowy pics. You are not only talented you have a great eye for photography seenes. Appreciated and enjoyed.

8. metalman

metalman Well-Known Member

State:
    IN
    Name:
    Winston
    Thanks!
    You certainly have no shortage of subject matter and certainly make the best of it. Nice to see you back on your avatar too...W

9. rebelzgrl76

rebelzgrl76 New Member

State:
    CO
    Yes, I got up to take pictures:smile2:. You're not far from me, prolly 1 1/2 hours at best.

I think that is very sweet of you to say Tom. you humor me and flatter me all at once. That makes for quite an impression! :wink: Thank you for humbling me.

10. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    So far we had freezin fog,1/2" of ice ,then it sleeted and then warmed to 37* so no pretty wonderland like you got. Thank you as always ,great pics . And 'you really do have a special talent at pics.'

11. baptistpreach

baptistpreach New Member

State:
    Oklahoma!
    Thanks for sharing, even though the snow and ice aren't my favorite, they do make for some great pictures! Keep up the good work

12. rebelzgrl76

rebelzgrl76 New Member

State:
    CO
    Its snowing right now and has most of the night. Was hectic getting the kids to school this morning. Rather hard not to want to play in it as well :roll_eyes:especially when in a 4WD:smile2:

13. baitchunker

baitchunker New Member

State:
    alabama
    somethin tells me snow is a lil different than mud. not to mention one side of the road drops about 5000 feet or so. lol. nice pics. are you shooting black and white? or is it really like that? i have been to the mountains several times, but i allways run away b4 the snow starts.

14. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Some more great pictures Amy, Makes me want to come back out there hunting again. Thanks for sharing:cool2:.

15. rebelzgrl76

rebelzgrl76 New Member

State:
    CO

hey Jonathon,

Well, all I did was give it a 'lil' gas and I was sideways! No drop offs or anything. It was unintinial but it was fun!:smile2:

No, thats not black and white. I had forgot to put my camra on a b&w setting. I have some pictures of trees that I'll post another day. They look black and white..well of course white but I was shooting in color mode.

16. Dave L

Dave L New Member

State:
    Minnesota
    Thanks Amy, awesome as always.