Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner

This man almost cut my toe off last night with an ice scraper.

1K views 13 replies 13 participants last post by  teaysvalleyguy 
#1 ·
Isn't he a cutie? I fell in love with him the first moment I met him.

The ice scraper really hurt and he almost cried cause he knew I was in pain. He is a girl watcher! Everytime we are in a restaurant and a little girl goes by, she turns his head.

He says I'm his girlfriend. So I guess I have a new boyfriend.

He is so precious.

#8 ·
Cheryl said:
Isn't he a cutie? I fell in love with him the first moment I met him.

The ice scraper really hurt and he almost cried cause he knew I was in pain. He is a girl watcher! Everytime we are in a restaurant and a little girl goes by, she turns his head.

He says I'm his girlfriend. So I guess I have a new boyfriend.

He is so precious.
Yes they are all cutie when there little and o so Innocent just love them to death but when they get older. thats when it starts good luck!

#10 ·
Swampy said:
JW,
That's why I don't like babies any more,I learned what happens when they grow up.LOL

JW and Hear Kitty, I know all about those years, as my son will be 30 soon. Thanks for responding.

Swampy,
But this kind can be packed up and sent home. They seem to be the best kind. LOL.

Copycat,
My Mom always told me when my son was little, that at that age they step on your toes, but when they grow up, they step on your heart. Seems to be true, but this one accidentally tried to cut my toe off. OWWWWWW. LOL

Bert,
He IS "the one" that has stolen my heart and I am glad he has come along to bring a little sunshine into my life. Shaina sure is growing up and she is a beautiful young lady!

Bill and Bud, Thanks for responding!

Mike, PEEP, PEEP, PEEP, you nut. Hope all is well in NC. You will have to post and tell us how you like it compared to OH.

Thanks to all for responding. Take care.:smile2:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.