This is sooo awesome....

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by kat in the hat, Sep 11, 2007.

1. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    ....that I had to start a new thread so everybody can see it. I'm going to go out on a limb, and say it's the best gutar solo that I've ever seen in my life!!! Even if you don't like hard rock, if you watch the whole thing, even you can appreciate the awesomeness of this video.:cool2:

[youtubevid]rutyA12z3Ok[/youtubevid]

2. Dave L

Dave L New Member

State:
    Minnesota
    That was an awesome solo. I never seen a guitar like that before. I couldn't even imagine having to concentrate on what both hands are doing at the same time like that. Cool.

3. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Mat ,I would like to look at some things you post ,However when I click on the x nothing ever happens so i'll just have to wonder what ya been up to :cool2:

4. Kat-tamer

Kat-tamer New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Click the > twice! Then it works for me!:wink:

5. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    who is that? It was good who ever it was

6. kat in the hat

State:
    Missouri
  7. River Hobo

River Hobo New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania
    Yeah, but can he catch catfish? :confused2:

8. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

I don't know Mike.....does it matter??? Yep, that was awesome Matt. Never heard of him before. I LOVE that one title in his discography, "Lucid Intervals and Moments of Clarity". Sounds like my life :smile2:. You don't HAVE to be crazy to be my friend, but it sure helps. (LOVE that too, stole it from an email I received earlier today.)

Speaking of CRAZY......I caught a bit of "Who Wants to Be a Millionaire" this evening. CRAZY.....or should I say uninformed, girl on there had THIS question: Who was referred to during their induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame (in 2003) as the "thunder from down under". And her choices......Iron Maiden, AC/DC, RUSH, Black Sabbath. She took the 50/50, which narrowed it down to the first two. Bye-bye baby, say goodbye to the BIG money :crazy:.

9. kat in the hat

State:
    Missouri
    THUNDER............THUNDER.............THUNDER!!! I was caught in the middle of a Rambo attack..........Thunder...........And I knew.........I knew there was no turnin' back..........Thunder..........:wink:

10. kingdawes

kingdawes New Member

State:
    kentucky
    that was crazy, Never though you would see on man play some of those two guitar songs. IIIEEEEE IIIIEEEEE IIIEEEEE IIIEEEE IIIEEEEE

11. kat in the hat

State:
    Missouri
    Supposedly, he even had a quadruple necked guitar that got stolen. Yikes! Immagine seeing him throw down on that thing!:crazy: