This is my 1000th post!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by SkipEye, Nov 9, 2007.

1. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    Oh sure, the number will change next to my name but for right now 1000 it is!

Don't normally post this section but what the heck, after 1000 posts a guy should branch out a little.

Some will know me some will not. Some will appreciate my sometimes wayward humor, some will again, not.

Regardless, it has been a fun-filled journey to 1000. Been in a few scuffles along the way but not many if you are the type to look at percentages.

I have many new friends because of this site, most of whom I have yet to meet in person. Yet, I feel as I have known them for years. Plus there are many whom I would trust with my most valuable posessions.

BOC has meant many things to me. Mostly I find that it is a place you can always turn for good advice, a warm hello, a great tip, friendship and camaraderie. Thanks to all of those who make this great site a reality.

There are a few big names on here that get a lot of attention and we do very much respect and appreciate all of them but I want to say that for me it is more a sum of the WHOLE membership that makes this place so wonderful. Each and every one contributes their unique personality to this site and I have found that to be a good thing 99.99% of the time. (Thats after you factor out JW and DH):smile2::smile2::smile2:(Hey, couldn't resist fellers). (Oh yeah, Big George too).

I see that some (well only one....TeaysValleyGuy.... has surpassed 10,000 posts) Holy Cow,what a machine!

Many others have multiple thousand posts. I am a noob with only 1 multiple of 1000 but it was a fun ride to this point. Thank you to those that have patiently listened to my drivel. I try to be witty and charming but alas sometimes it fails me. :confused2:

BOC is GOOD, and YOU BOCCERS are what makes it great!

Signing off for now to reflect on my 1000 pearls of wisdom.:big_smile_2:

See...... I am still cracking myself up.

2. cubedweller

cubedweller New Member

State:
    MO
    I'm merely fractional of 1k...but I can say without a doubt that your enthusiastic and informative (and yes, even humorous) posts have been appreciated. Take care, brother!

3. Ketch

Ketch New Member

State:
    Minnesota
    Congrats on post number 1000. Glad to see active members, its what makes this place so great.

4. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Don't be impressed by Tea's 10,000 plus. LOL! Quality of a 1000 is much better. Now how about another grand or two.

5. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Woo Hoo... only 12,000 more and you'll be Master Commander..:smile2:

6. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Congrats on the Grand,keep up the great postin.

7. Dadoftwo

Dadoftwo New Member

State:
    Oklahoma City
    Darryl, I have enjoyed your posts since I became a member. I have to say that you have loaded up the boards in such a short time. Thanks for all the input you have given. Keep them coming.

8. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Congrats Darryl, keep em coming!!

9. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Congrads your the man. Just haven't figured out how you managed to post 1000 when your out catching all those Big Blues.Always manage to learn something from your posts so keep them coming. Looking forward to a few 1000 more from you.

10. whiteriverbigcats

whiteriverbigcats New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Congrats on 1000 i myself have just accomplished this task...

11. Gordhawk

Gordhawk New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Congratulations on reaching 1,000 posts,Darryl. I always enjoy reading your words of wisdom.

12. PeZ

PeZ New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    congratz in 1000 post i will be there too soon!!!

:009: :009: :009: :009: :009: :005: :005: :005: :005: :005:

13. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Congrats Darryl on 1000. Keep them comming. Enjoy reading your stuff.:big_smile:

14. stumpjumper

stumpjumper New Member

State:
    Dallas, GA
    Darryl, Thanks for all your great advice! Congratulations man

15. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Congratulations on 1000 you trouble maker:smile2:j/k. Always enjoy reading your posts and enjoyed meeting you and Phil at the Kerr Lake tournament. Keep em coming.

16. enfausen

enfausen New Member

State:
    Indiana (Rising Sun)
    Congrats on your 1000th post, and keep them coming.