This is kinda funny and kinda sad lol.

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by whiskerchaser, Jul 29, 2006.

1. whiskerchaser

whiskerchaser Member

State:
    New Mexico
    Ok so my brother he is 26 is in san diego california right and his only friend that hes made so far is this guy that has no legs and is in a wheel chair right and this guy got busted for saling marijuana and now is in prison so my brothers without a buddy and this guy is in prison he said he needed the money u would think he was gettin money from the government at least.

2. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

Sad but true. not everyone gets their maximum disability allowance from the get go. And there are others that abuse the system which just makes it harder for the people that really need it. Do you know if the guy was military?

3. peewee williams

peewee williams New Member

State:
    Pembroke,Georgia
    Be thankful that he didn;t take your brother to jail with him.Everybody in prison "needed the money".People who break the law always do it for a "GOOD" reason in their own mind.Well,he is being taken care of now,and he is with his kind of people.I am crippled.I can not afford to live.Yea!that is right.I can not afford to live.My family would be better off with me dead.I need the money.I don;t know what I am going to do.I do know what I am not going to do.I am not going to be a thief,drug dealer or any other law breaking parasite who preys on the community.I am not going to commit suicide and drop a life long guilt trip on the people that love me.Handicapped or crippled people are like everyone else.Some are rotten inside and use their handicap as a excuse to make their life and the lives of everyone that loves them miserable.They are so busy feeling sorry for themselves,they don;t have room for anything else.The rest make the best that they can of it and realize that the people that love them have a far rougher time dealing with their handicap than they do.It breaks my heart to watch my wife try to make ends meet and take care of me.I married her to take care of her.She deserves a lot better than a criminal to shame her.I am not going to give her one.peewee-williams

4. blindfly69

blindfly69 New Member

State:
    kentucky
    ........i dont really agree with lockin him up.. i know some of you will disagree.....but now WE are the ones without money because taxes are whats takin care of him in jail.....so really they're takin our money cuz he wanted to make money.....dont make sense to me.....i know you'll prolly hate me for this but sometimes prohibition costs everyone in the long run.....

5. Fatkat

Fatkat New Member

State:
    Blanchester, Ohio
    Said like a true stoner, lol. :big_smile:

6. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    Ain't it the truth, LMAO!

7. Kyle

Kyle New Member

State:
    Kansas City - Olathe
    Nate I'm kinda with you on this one. I never really understood how if theres no victim..how is there a crime? Don't really care what anyone else thinks of me..PeeWee I love your attitude though!!! Your awsome!

8. Fatkat

Fatkat New Member

State:
    Blanchester, Ohio
    If he sold dope to your kids would it be a crime then, just a thought.

Give 'em hell Peewee!

9. Mutt

Mutt Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    Ca
    Name:
    Mutt
    If the guy is selling dope which is agaisnt the law how do you figure there was no crime? wheather a person likes or dislikes the laws on dope isnt the issue here at this present time selling dope is agaisnt the law period he broke it he is where he belongs jail. wouldnt matter if it was selling dope stealing cars robbing houses he broke the current laws. Saying there is no crime or condoning what he did is the same as saying ok thats fine i condone stealing robbery murder its all the same breaking the law is breaking the law. As for that happened to this guy he got what he deserved he broke the law I do not and will not ever feel sorry for anyone who does breaking the law.

10. Buddrice

Buddrice New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    If he sold dope to my grandkids and I found out he would not be in prison...

11. Buddrice

Buddrice New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Amen brother,I agree 100%.The sad thing is he will be out shortly to do it again...

12. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    I agree with Buddy ,if him or anyone else sold or gave drugs to any of my grand kids he would meet up with one kind of a nut. I can not stand drugs ,seeing someone on drugs or whatever. Your lucky to get me to even take an asprin. About the only thing I take is vitimins,an aleve if I really have to and thats for my back when I can't take it anymore. Going to jail is just what he had coming. He's lucky he could of ended up dead.

13. peewee williams

State:
    Pembroke,Georgia
    You don;t hate people that disagree with you unless you are very sick.That is when you would need help the most.I learn from people that disagree with me.Everyone on this thread has valid beliefs for valid reasons.I have changed my mind for a lot of reasons in my life time.I have changed my mind about things due to learning right here on the BOC. I believe that it is a cop out to target drug dealers,thieves or prostitutes without going after the growers,buyers,users,fences,etc.It takes them all for any part to stay in business.If I buy your drugs,your stolen rods and reels or use a pimps prostitutes,I am just as guilty and a hypocrite to boot.No clients.No SALES!There are a lot more than what I have named,like a lot of the multi million dollar legal but immoral stealing that goes on.Most of the so called "Victim less crimes"cause a lot of HORROR,hardships and even death for millions of innocent,unwilling participants in the long run.A lot of innocent families are destroyed because one selfish member decided to participate in a victimless crime.Also most people don;t go straight to prison for selling "Grass",unless it is a "parole"violation.peewee-williams

14. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    There are no victimless crimes in my book!!!

15. Kyle

Kyle New Member

State:
    Kansas City - Olathe
    I did not say there was no crime, I said there was no VICTIM. Also I didn't say I don't think he belongs in jail. I did not in any way condone anything he did. However, I do not belive stealing, robbing and murder are the same as selling pot. And, no I do not feel sorry for the guy either.

16. peewee williams

State:
    Pembroke,Georgia
    Kyle.Please look and look hard.You can find a lot of innocent victims if you really look,just as you can find no victims in any crime if you refuse to look.Pimp sticks and Booby traps are just two of the weapons commonly used in "Victimles Crimes".I think that I got my "Bad Attitude" on "Victimles Crimes" from the victims.I believe that most abused children are the by-product of victimless crimes.As far as my attitude on life.I visited a paralyzed friend at the Naval Hospital in Charleston S.C. for 4 months in 1966.I saw people who were filled with their own self pity,because they had caught a incurable disease while participating in a victimless crime.They never spoke of pity for their wife and children who visited under totally supervised visits.I saw the horribly maimed and disfigured who gave up and died.I saw the same kind survive and make it.Many had no chance in hell but the fact that they did not know that they couldn;t make it.They just didn;t know how to quit.Some are still around.They have not learned to quit in 40 years.Stubborn! I reckon to hell they are!They showed me what my daddy taught me.Feel sorry for the quitters as you pass them by,BUT don;t slow down!They will reach out and hold you back with them if you will let them.I have never seen a lover of self pity have enough of it.They want every one else's pity too.They do not wish to look around and see others in worse shape than them,that are doing their best to make it.There are many right here on the BOC that have had the most horrible of things and loses happen to them.Some are going through some right now.We do not hear them cry.Many people have and are showing me the way.Many are right here on the BOC.Most of you have no idea what a inspiration you are to me.When I get tired,I just lean on you for a while.I rest,straighten up and go on.You just don;t have the right to give it up unless God calls you to.God didn;t just give your life to you.It also belongs to the ones that love and care for you.My life belongs to you as much as me.That is why you care.Your life is mine.That is why I care about you.All of you.Look in the mirror.You are my life.peewee-williams

17. IL Hunter

IL Hunter New Member

State:
    Normal, IL
    LoL nice....sounds like the guy earned his right to be in jail.

18. DANZIG

DANZIG New Member

State:
    West Virginia
    Laws to suppress tend to strengthen what they would prohibit. This is the fine point on which all the legal professions of history have based their job security.
    -Herbert

19. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    I didn't know you wrote a book JW...Can I have your autograph??? :crazy:

20. countrygirl0569

countrygirl0569 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    haha, yeah it is