This is gonna be an experience to remember

Discussion in 'LOCAL ARKANSAS TALK' started by whisker maniac, May 1, 2008.

1. whisker maniac

whisker maniac New Member

State:
    arkansas
    This is gonna be a real experience. Leaving for De Gray early Friday morning. The weather forecast don't look good at all:eek:oooh: 80% Chance of severe thunderstorms with possible large hail and winds. And just to think I got two tents and some canopies to set up when I get there.:eek:oooh: Boy this is gonna be fun.

My wife won't get to leave for De Gray until Friday afternoon/evening So, I will be trying to set all that crap up myself in the storms:eek:oooh:

Don't tent poles make good lightning rods????:eek:oooh:

Still can't wait to get there tho and meet everyone and do a little fishing:big_smile:

2. uttatoo

uttatoo New Member

State:
    greatbend kansas
    sounds fun maybe you will get lucky and get you a new state record:wink:

3. jholl949

jholl949 New Member

State:
    Mannford. Oklah
    Still got 20% chance nothing happens. Ask Newton about holding tent poles in the rain!:smile2::crazy:

4. punkin570

punkin570 New Member

State:
    MS
    kevin, yall will have a great time, storms or not... bad weather produces great stories to tell. have fun and have a safe trip. talk to ya in chat when ya get back.

5. whisker maniac

whisker maniac New Member

State:
    arkansas
    Thanks Les, Wasn't planning on getting up until 5 am this morning got am too excited I guess and woke up at 3 am and found your note.

I know you want to be there really bad and we wanted ya there too but guess it wasn't meant to be this time but there will be other opportunities in the future.

We all will miss you.:big_smile:

PS keep praciticing with that pole and you can show us some other time:wink::smile2:

6. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Good luck to you I know you will get all down alright and everything (including the weather) will work in your favor.