This Is Funny

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by MattShannon, Nov 18, 2006.

1. MattShannon

MattShannon New Member

State:
    WV
    I was reading one of those Bathroom Readers, edition #15 I think. A couple pages in it told a story about a married couple that was chatting on the net and flirting with the opposite sex. Lacking love at home, they both, without the others knowledge, arragned to meet their internet lovers. So happens they were talking to each other and met in a public place. They got it a fight and the police were called to break it up. Can you believe that?

2. gofish

gofish New Member

State:
    Greenville MS
    ...if you like pina coladas........getting caught in the rain........:big_smile:

3. DELLIS

DELLIS New Member

State:
    OHIO
    internet can be dangerous but hey they should have looked at the otherside the grass on their side of the fence was just as green as the otherside just needed a diffrent view

4. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

A case of both of them being wrong and getting mad because KARMA will bite you in the butt everytime

5. bigredsbbq

bigredsbbq New Member

State:
    Illinois
    thats the same thing i thought if you like pina coladas thats a old song by Rupert Holmes about a wife makeing a personal ad in the newspaper and the husband answering it long before the days of this internet revolution

6. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Or maybe the grass just needed to be trimmed on their side of the fence, LOL!!!!

7. billcatfish

billcatfish New Member

State:
    evansville Ind
    if id try to do some thing like that thats what would happen to me thats just the way my luck goes

8. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    That is funny stuff! I wonder if they were bad mouthing their spouses to each other prior to meeting. Can you imagine the things they spilled about each other:lol: . Smells like divorce on that horizon!