This is for those that can't get the races on TNT!

Discussion in 'Wolfman's Nascar Pit Stop' started by catfishjohn, Jun 8, 2008.

1. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Its TNT RaceBuddy and its FREE. It shows all in live time whats going on and you can choose from several different views/cameras of what you want to watch. Its really cool, I'm watching it along with the race on TV.
    Check it out and Best of all its FREE and Its Live Streaming Video!!!!!:cool2::wink::big_smile:

http://www.tnt.tv/sports/nascar/racebuddy08_live/

2. FourWinds

FourWinds New Member

State:
    Lawton, Oklahoma
    Thanks for the link... I'll check it out. but I live out in the country and my internet is dial-up and it's slow, so I don't know...

3. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

You're welcome, Its pretty cool to watch, you can get different views than what they show on TV.:big_smile:
    I hope it'll work for you. Even a little bit would be better than none.:wink::big_smile:

4. FourWinds

FourWinds New Member

State:
    Lawton, Oklahoma
    Well my internet connection is way too slow for it to work here at home... dial-up @ 26.4k... but I might just have to go to 'work' and 'watch' it there on a legitimately fast connection... lol...

5. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    That is pretty cool John thanks

6. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    Cool John, but I thought the real races were on ESPN now, :wink: :smile2: :smile2: :smile2: j/k ya buddy. is pretty cool though...

7. crab

crab New Member

State:
    Ironton,Ohio
    Thanks John!!!!:big_smile:

8. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    Thanks for that info John, hadn't seen it before.

9. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    You're all very welcome. :wink::big_smile:
    I hope that it'll help some of you out to watch the races. Luckily I get TNT but watch it on there also for the different views/angles.
    I got the e-mail about it yesterday and wanted to share it and hopefully help you all out a little bit!:wink::big_smile:

10. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Bumping this back up for the race tomorrow. I hope it'll help some of you all out. I like it also besides watching it on TV because of the different views/angles it shows.:cool2::wink::big_smile:

11. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Today is race day and figured I'd bump this up to hopefully help out someone!!!:wink::big_smile:

12. FourWinds

FourWinds New Member

State:
    Lawton, Oklahoma
    Thanks... I don't know about this week cause I've got too many other things needin doin but it'll sure help down the road, so-to-speak!